Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought one from Florida and had it shipped north (NY)? If so, how much did it cost to have it shipped, where did you buy from, and how much of a hassle was it?
Thanks.

Joe

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
there is one guy from Ohio i think who bought his and might be MIA cause he must have gotten it already :lol: :roll: :wink:

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I bought mine from Maroone Dodge of Delray, and I had it shipped to Wichita, KS for $695. The only hassle was getting the paperwork Airborne Expressed to me in time before I was to have the car shipped. I didn't get the paperwork until the day it was supposed to be shipped, so I had to push back my ship date...which is today. It's supposed to be picked up today and be to Wichita in 5-7 days, so I'm looking at Saturday-next Monday before I get mine. Hopefully it'll come sooner! :D

·
Banned
662 Posts
I had my supra shipped from TN to NJ

http://www.silverstarcustoms.com/supra =)

Basically you need to decide what type of carrier you wish to use. Open or enclosed.... Open was 650 .... enclosed was 1150 as the quoted price... then there insurance you can use too... Check out DAS off of ebay they are real good...

I'm goin back and forth on whether to get a srt-4 or not.... I don't want to get it now and find out in 04 that they come with LSD.... cuz my ultimate goal is twin turboing the beast.

G`luck

·
Registered
160 Posts
Well I was going to have it shipped from Florida but Maronee Dodge screwed me at the last minute saying they wouldn't honor my EP price. The cost from Florida to Texas was going to be $675 on an open trailer.

Now I'm having it shipped from Cerritos Dodge in Cali for $625 through A-A Auto Transport....I'll let you know how it goes when I get my car next week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts