Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What exactly is it doing? Is it harmful or restrictive to the turbo or just what it does?? The reason I'm asking is just that, I have stage 2 on the way and I'm thinking about using the injen intake? Any positive or negative things to say I would appreciate.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just trying to figure out if it's a good intake. Looks good. I heard it sounds good. I think it give you some actual hp. hahaha just trying to figure out what to do

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
From the info I've found and seeing an Injen intake in person, it is one of the best fitting intakes on the market. I am planning on this intake.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What about this so called fluttering. What the heck is it actually doing? Does it happen when you let off the gas or what? What you say makes me want to buy it more though. hahaha It just looks to awesome to pass up.

·
Banned
553 Posts
you still get compressor surge with the stock air box you just can here it very well from inside car the driving down the road. If you were to open the top of the airbox you hear it better. No it doesn't hurt performance any. It just become louder after you install an aftermarket intake system.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.