Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally decided on pro comp ultra lite gauges for my interior to match the stock cluster, but im just curious if anyone has pics or has seen these gauges lit up at night?

are they brightly lit? if i put the green cover over the bulb to match the green accent lighting on the stock cluster, does it even come close to matching in color and brightness?

any input would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
ORSRT05 said:
i finally decided on pro comp ultra lite gauges for my interior to match the stock cluster, but im just curious if anyone has pics or has seen these gauges lit up at night?

are they brightly lit? if i put the green cover over the bulb to match the green accent lighting on the stock cluster, does it even come close to matching in color and brightness?

thanks.
It doesnt come even close at night to being able to see. It is still visible to see at night but it is much harder to see at night. I will take a pic for u tonight to see. It does match perfectly to stock during the day which I like. I have the green cap on mine but it doesnt even look green. Mine crapped out on me so i think im going to go stewart warner since mine sits on -1vac. I thought paying $60 for this and I would be fine but i guess not,

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ZeroCool's05acr said:
ORSRT05 said:

thanks.
It doesnt come even close at night to being able to see. It is still visible to see at night but it is much harder to see at night. I will take a pic for u tonight to see. It does match perfectly to stock during the day which I like. I have the green cap on mine but it doesnt even look green. Mine crapped out on me so i think im going to go stewart warner since mine sits on -1vac. I thought paying $60 for this and I would be fine but i guess not,
i had a funny feeling that was the case with the ultra lites being very dim at night. and the green cover on the bulb not even making a difference in the contrast of the light at night, really sucks ass. :crying:

i want gauges that match the factory cluster silver and the factory boost gauge during the day, but i also want the green glow at night to match the factory gauges as well. :eveilgrin

the only other gauges that match the green glow at night are the lunar gauges, but during the day they have a bright white face with black numbers. silver and white dont exaclty go together in my opinion.

oh well, i guess its back to the drawing board. thanks for the heads up, it wasnt what i wanted to hear, but much appreciated. :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts