Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to order stage 2 from performance dodge and was wondering labor costs. I called Lee Dodge today and they quoted me $700 for 8 hours of labor for Stage 2 W/O Toys!!!!

They told me that they have done a bunch of Stage 2 installs. Just wondering if anyone on these boards went through them and at what labor costs????

Thanks
Gianluca

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Do it your self :)

Save $700.

Or come to my house and i will help you. :)

easy install with out toys

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what it boils down to is WARRANTY....I commute EVERYDAY to Farmingdale State University from Glen Cove. 40 miles a day to and from school. I dont intend on spending the $700 for labor but maybe when I get Stage 2 in my hands I will check my options....

But for the actual question...Has anyone let them install it and how much????

·
Registered
169 Posts
Gmanigio said:
what it boils down to is WARRANTY....I commute EVERYDAY to Farmingdale State University from Glen Cove. 40 miles a day to and from school. I dont intend on spending the $700 for labor but maybe when I get Stage 2 in my hands I will check my options....

But for the actual question...Has anyone let them install it and how much????
Personally I have never heard of that dealership before. I have done all of the upgrades to my SRT and I have not had any problems with the dealership covering waranty issues. All you have to do is take you time, follow the instructions, and save a bunch of money. $700 is robbery for S2 W/O toys.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Wow, thats crazy!!! I charge less than that for an install with toys and setup.

That HAS to be a mistake... Lee dodge is usually good about that stuff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts