Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone Have A Base Map For 22 Psi For Dtec? Its Running Good Ant Idle But When Boost Starts Kicking In The Afr Is Like 12.5 To 13.8. Way Too Lean. Im Running Stage 0 With A Fiddy Trim 750s With A Return Line Kit And A Bunch Of Other Things.

·
Premium Member
1,091 Posts
The Dtec is used to pull fuel out. I'd start with your fuel pressure first.Also make sure your reg. is hooked up to a boost line.

·
Registered
199 Posts
You didn't say anthing about putting a big fuel pump in...

The stocker won't keep up with 750's

Deen

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
katsrusdragracing said:

Deen
I HAVE THE WARLBORO 255. I HAVE EVERYTHING FUEL THAT I NEED.I CANT SEEM TO GET IT TO BOOST PAST 18 POUNDS. THE SHOP SAID IT WAS BECAUSE I HAVE A STOCK COMPUTER. ITS ALSO RUNNING REALLY RICK AT IDLE AND LEAN AT BOOST. MY FUEL PRESSURE IS SET AT 41PSI. ITS MESSING UP MY PLUGS.

·
Registered
368 Posts
katsrusdragracing said:

Deen
hmmm i still run my stocker...have a walboro 255 in the box but since im not starving my 750's i see no sense in switching, and im cutting back fuel with my dtec

I too run the agp 3147.... :eveilgrin

·
Registered
963 Posts
20lbs with all the fuel mods with my fuel pressure at 47lbs is im pullin around 16 across from 3200-6500ill have to double check..a\fs were low 11s in 4th...that was with my car soo start sum where around that area and 20 lbs and work ur way till u get to the a\f boost u want..or call agp and get there base map and and tune from there

1 - 8 of 8 Posts