Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a lot of problems with my boost, i checked everything :crying: . if anyone has one that will let me use it or do it at their house or whatever give me call 321 356 5263 ask for matt. thanks

·
Registered
648 Posts
wow David you've like created your own monster.... you could almost quit your current job and just work as a boost leak checker.... now you just need a catchy slogan like "Big D... only a boost leak away"...... well maybe a little more catchy then that but you get the idea... :lol:

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Your right man, I would love to work full time working on SRT-4's, that is kinda my plan one day tho, very soon I will be opening shop on several custom SRT-4 products and I hope that I can grow into becoming a vendor on here and one day having my own shop, I'll be droping teasers in the next few weeks for some of the products so every one stay tuned.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Just an FYI, I also have one that has been making the rounds. Tyler and Eddie have used it, then I used it on Chris's car, now Kobe has it. Anyone is welcome to use it when Kobe is done with it. I'm usually at the Festival Bay meets, so you can grab it then or we can meet somewhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts