Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has by chance written down a VIN number off an SRT-4 seen at any of the SEMA or Detroit auto shows? I went to the Detroit auto show and didn't even thinka bout jotting it down. The reason I want a VIN is so I can look up parts and possibly prices at work. All I need is the last nine of the VIN. If someone has one written down or can get one, please let me know and I'll post part #'s and prices for any requests made. I did see the insurance thread with the VINs, but they were like he first 8-9 of the VIN. I'm needing last numbers. Anyways, thanks for any help!

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
I'm calling my dealership tomorrow and the guy told me he "ordered it last week" and that he should have either a VON or a VIN number for me tomorrow, so I'll let you know then

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I apologize for this post. I didn't read far enough into the insurance thread. Some one did post the VIN from the car at the detroit auto show. I'll be running everything I can when I get to work Monday. I'm gonna try pulling something up on Dealerconnect.com right now. I'll let you guys know if I find anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts