Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i thought i would post and see who was thinking about going to the Q this friday for the races? Well hopefully i see a few peep's out there and there should be more SRT's racing instead of sidelining :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,850 Posts
i don't know what i am doing friday.. if i do go i will be carshow'n it..... lol.. no sidelines for me my car is too fast to race.. :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,623 Posts
SRTPWR41 said:
Well i thought i would post and see who was thinking about going to the Q this friday for the races? Well hopefully i see a few peep's out there and there should be more SRT's racing instead of sidelining :lol:
I'll be there friday night. I have watch until 9:00pm so I might not run. If I run it will be with my konig rims and khumo tires :buah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
336 Posts
I want to go race but I see you need a helmet. Anyone know a place to pick one up on the cheap?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,593 Posts
USC SRT, PM me, le's talk. a fellow trojan is a rare find.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:Wtf3: :bump: ANYONE ELSE????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,850 Posts
my friend is racing his mustang so i may be pitting for his car or i may go out and finish off my clutch for the hell of it..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,878 Posts
bah...if someone wants to give me gas money i'll go lol

alex
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,850 Posts
i am actually thinking of doing the autocross thing instead of the drag racing... so i will most likely pit on friday and race the auto x on saterday
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,878 Posts
dont tell me your gonna autox in your walli's...lol

alex
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,341 Posts
I will be Aut X ing on Saturday too. So I dont think I will be making out there Friday we will see though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,850 Posts
srt4ram360 said:
dont tell me your gonna autox in your walli's...lol

alex


yeah its like iceskating.. lol.... well it will give me a base run then i can get some better tires then i can improve on that..

btw you never hooked me up liked your ass promised
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,878 Posts
can anyone give me info on this..... i've always been into hanlding and wouldnt mind trying it out

my suspension setup

hotchkis springs, tokico illuminas,rear 19mm front 27mm sway bars, front and rear dc strut bars, traction bars (made my car turn SOOOOOO much better), and potenza re070 (sti tires)

thanks,
alex
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,850 Posts
srt4ram360 said:
can anyone give me info on this..... i've always been into hanlding and wouldnt mind trying it out

my suspension setup

hotchkis springs, tokico illuminas,rear 19mm front 27mm sway bars, front and rear dc strut bars, traction bars (made my car turn SOOOOOO much better), and potenza re070 (sti tires)

thanks,
alex

you can't play there is no place for nitrous in events like this.. if you do attend i will have to confascate (sp) your bottle and have ebay auction in progress for it.. procedes will go to the bacardi speed donation..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,878 Posts
BACARDI_DWB said:
you can't play there is no place for nitrous in events like this.. if you do attend i will have to confascate (sp) your bottle and have ebay auction in progress for it.. procedes will go to the bacardi speed donation..

keep making excuses...how many times have i told you i will stomp you from a stop 1/4 mile w/ no nitrous....so setup lil boy :ninja: :hi: :eveilgrin

alex
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,850 Posts
srt4ram360 said:
keep making excuses...how many times have i told you i will stomp you from a stop 1/4 mile w/ no nitrous....so setup lil boy :ninja: :hi: :eveilgrin

alex

you got a slip?? when you have something faster than 12.5 at 111 no nitrous let me know..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
srt4ram360 said:
keep making excuses...how many times have i told you i will stomp you from a stop 1/4 mile w/ no nitrous....so setup lil boy :ninja: :hi: :eveilgrin

alex
BACARDI_DWB said:
you got a slip?? when you have something faster than 12.5 at 111 no nitrous let me know..
LADIES!!!!! you need to quite talking BS and just get it over with :lol: "TALK IS CHEAP!" Ill take BOTH of you my self :rofl: squeezing or NOT!!!! :bandit:


USC_SRT said:
Nobody can tell me where to pick up a helmet?
DAMN man, i wish i can help you out,but i only have one :tongue: let me PM some peeps and if i dont get to you 2day, ill let you know 2morrow for sure :thumbsup: but iam gona try to get you one if you really want to go
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,850 Posts
SRTPWR41 said:
LADIES!!!!! you need to quite talking BS and just get it over with :lol: "TALK IS CHEAP!" Ill take BOTH of you my self :rofl: squeezing or NOT!!!! :bandit:




DAMN man, i wish i can help you out,but i only have one :tongue: let me PM some peeps and if i dont get to you 2day, ill let you know 2morrow for sure :thumbsup: but iam gona try to get you one if you really want to go

lol.... alex and i talk shit all day... alright i will be the first one to admit my car is slow..
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top