Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah this event going to be at the Tampa Convention Center, and yes it going to be a inside show. You'll see my SRT-4 at the show. It nothing really to see on my car, cause I was suppose to show my 2000 Celica, but now I sold it. So.... I had to change the car make and stuff. :roll: Well...Hopefully this week my rims will be on my car. Then that way I have something to show. hehe!!!
Here's some info about the show if you want to know. http://www.importgen.com/flash/events.asp#Tuner%20Expo

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
If there are hot chicks in bikinis and of course cars too, I'll be there. :lol: If you're showing your SRT 4, what else have you done with it besides the rims?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I only had the car for a week now. I'm just starting to get this modding out. hehe!! Well my future plans are lowering springs, turbo timer, boost controller, chrome pressure pipe, BOV, and downpipe. Hopefully all this will be on by the mid-summer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.