Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Open to anyone with a nice car.. Or whoever arrives in a nice car lol..

Yeah there's usually 350Z/G35's, Evo's, RX-7/8's, M3's, Spec-V's, Z06 every once in a while, and I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting..

·
Registered
276 Posts
The-Violator said:
Open to anyone with a nice car.. Or whoever arrives in a nice car lol..
Which is why i'm not allowed to come :(.

Define nice though... nice exterior? or nice engine compartment :D?

·
Registered
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Charger_kid said:
Which is why i'm not allowed to come :(.

Define nice though... nice exterior? or nice engine compartment :D?
Dude come on out.. During the middle of the summer there was no parking left most of the time.. But now there's plenty.. If you really wanted to come, bring your beast and just rev really loud, ppl will respect your authoriti. lol

lol hey Joon, this *** in a VW GTI or something wanted to play on the way home on the 15, so I would let him hit it first and then catch up and pass him.. Well the third time he did this, I turn on the nitrous cuz I hadn't used it in a while. I gained on this poor feller so fast even I couldn't belive it.. He didn't try anymore after that. lol

·
Registered
474 Posts
The-Violator said:
lol no, haven't seen that one.. It was a black one with blacked out windows, dropped low as hell.. I think it was a VR6, but not sure..
nice. ever notice how much the golf/gti bodies look like mini-suv's? i can't front tho, i like the mkV[?] and even the touareg.

violator = fastest SRT4 in SD, bitches [unless someone wants to step, 'cause i definitely ain't]

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.