Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from the windsheild ?? i do .. my buddy works for an auto glass company , he says its a common problem with neons .. he's gonna reseal it soon.. anyone else have the same problem .. i should note its only at high speeds.. above 70mph :(

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I haven't gotten that high on the speedometer yet. :lol: :cry: Did he say the problem was that the windshield wasn't sealed properly?? That sounds like a problem.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
great sounds like a problem :evil:

·
Registered
12 Posts
not that they are the same cars.. but at high speeds/high speed into a headwind. the wrx's mirrors make a very loud houl/scream. for us it is how the wind comes off the windshield and curvs around the mirror into the driverside window. <if it is raining you can actually see it >

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
At high speeds, any object of resistance will create some noise. Either turn up the stereo a little louder or stomp on the accelerator. That should do it. :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Grunge said:
I haven't gotten that high on the speedometer yet. :lol: :cry:
Dude, you seriously need to drive that beast, you don't even know what you bought yet! 8)

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
It takes me 10 minutes to get to work and with the traffic, I'm lucky to get it to 55. :lol: :lol: This weekend I will take it on a road trip. Plant City and Zephyrhills both have lots of long empty roads. The only danger of driving out there is the problem of hitting livestock or poultry.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Grunge said:
It takes me 10 minutes to get to work and with the traffic, I'm lucky to get it to 55. :lol: :lol: This weekend I will take it on a road trip. Plant City and Zephyrhills both have lots of long empty roads. The only danger of driving out there is the problem of hitting livestock or poultry.
haaahaaaaa...look at the bright side....no grocery shoppiing needed for a week fi thats the case :twisted:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well like i said .. my buddy does auto galss .. and he said it is def. the seal in the windshield .. he does neos all the time .. because they put very cheap adheasives on the windsheilds :(

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
thispainisours said:
well like i said .. my buddy does auto galss .. and he said it is def. the seal in the windshield .. he does neos all the time .. because they put very cheap adheasives on the windsheilds :(
I can opt for that. Shoulda seen the adhesive slowly gooing out from around the rear window of my 95 Neon; and I live in Ohio where the weather is cold half the time.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
does this car go up to 70mph? i think mine's broken!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SilverSRT4Ken said:
does this car go up to 70mph? i think mine's broken!
:shock:
ive had it too 150 8)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
8 Participants
thispainisours
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing