Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone from Illinois has gone anywhere to pick up one of these yet? Also, anyone who has one reserved at Counrtyside, when are they expected in?

·
Registered
290 Posts
I was told by the second week of March, but I think only the Miami and San Diego areas have gotten them so far. So I am not expecting to here from them until they start showing up in other areas.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Dodge City of Countryside

I went to Dodge City of Countryside last weekend and am now fourth on their list. They told me two of the three others on the list were service personel at the dealership!

I was told three to four weeks for the first ones to come in. Dodge City is going to call me when they get any SRT-4s in so I can decide which color I like best. I will give a heads up on this forum when they call.

They went to the training in Florida, I think that is why they are the only approved dealer in Illinois so far.

I asked them about the stage upgrades and they said that they WERE NOT covered by warranty (stages I and II)? Maybe when more dealers are approved, one that will cover stage upgrades will be in Western Chi. Suburbs.

Are you guys on their "list", if so what number and what color do you plan on getting? I keep anticipating my first SRT-4 sighting on 290!!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
I am supposed to be number 2 on the list with number one being the dealer's for the showroom. I plan on getting a yellow one.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess im first?

Well, I guess(hope) I'm first. I have one on the way from Florida! Got it at sticker, and its only $495 to ship door to door, so hopefully with in the next two weeks, my Black SRT will be at home in Illinois. Finally, I couldnt wait any longer, I sold my Dakota R/T in November in anticipation of this car, so Florida was the answer. Everyone keep the Illinoians posted.

·
Registered
116 Posts
ive talked to a couple of dealers and the next training session is the first week of april. i guess after that the dealers that attend are supposed to get the car soon after. i think that i can wait another two months to get the car and save some money. i going to drop off a deposit and be first in line at the dealer near my school.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts