Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed qwuite a few people on the board right now and was wondering if anyone would care to chat? We can do MSN, AOL, or mIRC chat if you'd like. I figured we could all converse in real time a bit easier. Anyways, if you wish to chat on mIRC, got to server irc.shadowfire.org and room #SRT4
it's already setup. Thanks! :)

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Ummmm No! :lol:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Near Lancaster Pa (snow capital of the east). Guess now we have a chat going dont we? :lol: I cant wait till car show weather. You guys need to bring your rides up to our Pa. car shows. Im sick of seeing Civics etc (no offense). Bring on a DODGE!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Not really, but Carlisle is really big for shows. I get a magazine called "Cruise News" and it lists about 20 car shows and cruise nights a month in this area (Central Pa) starting around May. Were big on classics, muscle cars and cruise nights around here (funny but were know for the Amish who dont drive at all) :lol: Cruise on up!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
4 Participants
drizze99
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing