Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boy was wondering if any of us wanted to go on a cruise this saturday so he can work on making a video of srt's. He has this whole vision that he can make a better video than the turbo dreams videos (if you u guys seen the turbo dreams, they're all supras) anyway, so let me know guys...

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good start but we're gonna need at least.....10-15 cars to make it worth something, you guys let me know times, I'm down with RED morning sounds good

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TurboHighPSI said:
Where did you have in mind to do this? SD?
Depends on where everyone wants to...I'm just trying to set it up, I wanna see what kind of video my boy can whip up

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
anyone know of any good places?

·
Registered
864 Posts
damn id go for sure but im going to the river this weekend. We should do something like this on a sunday i bet more peeps could go because i know like me a lot of people work on saturdays.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
i would be down...but wee need a set time and place by at least wednesay 8:15PM. last time i went on a cruise with the SRT guys we met up at the visitors center in miison bay like at 8 im the am...then went to go cruise to temecula and down thu palomar and into ramona and ended up in poway. it was about a half day total...

LMK

tommy

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
lake elsinore is good for that... i forget the name of the run but its a good one and there is a pretty famous restaurant up there called the lookout that is nestled on the side of the mountain and overlooks the lake elsinore valley and the lake itself. its really nice... google it! the drive is good too, i like the touge up there :)

·
Registered
864 Posts
ortega hwy...thats a good road i take it on my bike a lot. And i grew up in lake elsinore.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
srt4power1 said:
ortega hwy...thats a good road i take it on my bike a lot. And i grew up in lake elsinore.
BAD IDEA...its crowded with bikes and "regular" people. plus if the cops are up there we are totally busted. they were making a huge stink about weekend drivers up there a few months back. i know lake henshaw has a resturaunt and julian is always good this time of year.

tommy

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
okay let's just pick an area have everyone meet up there at 8 or 9 am we'll go and grab a bite then go cruise or visa versa, whatever tickles you guys fancy

1 - 20 of 49 Posts