Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I am currently SRT-less. Why, you ask? Because the good people at Ziel Motorsports (the importers of JIC Magic) are using my car as a prototype to develope a full coilover suspension system for the SRT-4!!! Anyone not familier with JIC should click here or look at this months SCC for their S15 drift car. They are also designing a titanium exhaust system for it. I looked at the one for the WRX, and the craftsmanship was incredible, and it weighed almost nothing!! Hopefully, these parts will be available in 6 months or less, and I will let you know how it works on the track when I get it back.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Werd, I need some coilovers :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
hopefully they wont be adding a muffler on there. titanium would be nice... along with some coilovers. mmmmmmm... who are all these people that said there wouldnt be an aftermarket for this car due to limited availability? :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Yes, titanium is VERY light and expensive. The HKS Ti system for teh supra is about 1300. OUch. And only the muffler portion is Ti. I had it on my supra and it was awsome being that it was a 4" system!

The turbine section of an jet engine is all Ti. (gee wizz info. :) )

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lifeisdeath said:
hopefully they wont be adding a muffler on there. titanium would be nice... along with some coilovers. mmmmmmm... who are all these people that said there wouldnt be an aftermarket for this car due to limited availability? :roll: :lol:
Probably a resonater and one of their Bullet mufflers. We will see what they come up with. Everything i saw in their shop was awesome, precision craftsmanship.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
el_jefe said:
Well, I am currently SRT-less. Why, you ask? Because the good people at Ziel Motorsports (the importers of JIC Magic) are using my car as a prototype to develope a full coilover suspension system for the SRT-4!!! Anyone not familier with JIC should click here or look at this months SCC for their S15 drift car. They are also designing a titanium exhaust system for it. I looked at the one for the WRX, and the craftsmanship was incredible, and it weighed almost nothing!! Hopefully, these parts will be available in 6 months or less, and I will let you know how it works on the track when I get it back.
Remember folks, for total street, it is not recommended to use coilovers. However, using them SSCA racing is totally awesome. Go figure... :wink:

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Yes I'm quite aware of that :wink:

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JIC still sucks balls for screwing me over on this deal.

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
el_jefe said:

:grimrippe

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They basically just said there was no market for it. After keeping my car for 2 or 3 weeks, and tearing my suspension apart. I'm still a little bitter :lol:

·
Forum Moderator
6,200 Posts
el_jefe said:
They basically just said there was no market for it. After keeping my car for 2 or 3 weeks, and tearing my suspension apart. I'm still a little bitter :lol:

Uhh...did they at least put your suspension back together on the car and give you SOME sort of compensation? If not, that is some serious bullshiz.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts