Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts

just curious, but why did you post this in the texas forum?
i would think the hi-tech tuning forum would be better.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
Yeah why would you post in the texas forum? ONly "steers and queered come from Texas."

LMAO. Thats a great quote form full metal jacket.

Cause you wont help out others Hector!

Not like I care, Im done supporting the vendors from this site :gay:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
it may be.....but this guy needs help, and hector wouldnt help him solely for not buying from him? I thought this was a place for SRT4 enthusiasts to come together and help each other? Nope, just a money making site....no prob. I just go else where for my help....and here for entertainment!

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
LTLVIPR said:
it may be.....but this guy needs help, and hector wouldnt help him solely for not buying from him? I thought this was a place for SRT4 enthusiasts to come together and help each other? Nope, just a money making site....no prob. I just go else where for my help....and here for entertainment!

Dude,

I will literaly spend over an hr with him on the phone if i was to attemt to help him. Also his color codes on his setup is different than mine. Dont confuse this with a WGA which I also sell which i have helped tons of guys on this board with even though tye bought it else where.

Wait, I dont see steers on you boy!

LMAO!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
Wait, I dont see steers on you boy!

LMAO!

Mature response for a vendor!!! Way to go Hector!!!!!! I like the professionalism in that...y dont you just call me a queer!???

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
in all seriousness, buy a shop manual and learn to read wiring diagrams.
if you are still not comfortable installing it yourself, then pay a professional to install it for you.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
And BTW, Funks and others have spent countless hours with me and others to get our cars running well. 1 hour on the phone may convince him to buy from you next time. It may not be your unit, but your willingness to go out of your way this time may convince him to buy form you next time. As for me, you wont be seeing anymore of my money! Great customer service bud!

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
LTLVIPR said:
i agree to that i sent hector an email thinking id get at least alittle info instead i got a smartass response back with a thread link so i waste my time clicking on it to read his thread saying " i dont help people who dont buy product from me" didnt say that exactly but generally what it says so up yours hector ur an ahole
if u can thelp me just say sorry i only give tech help to people who buy products from me lol and not having to be smartass about it ill figure it out on my own anyways and will make sure to post the info online to help people unlike you. Your obviously on here to promote your business and not help people... also i noticed most of the vendors on this forums rip on eachother and say negative comments towards other companies which is poor business practice .. some of the crap that goes on here on these forums is bs exhaust depot is one of the many vendors on here who dont help anyone out and are on here to make a a buck I SPEAK FOR A MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ON HERE

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
LTLVIPR said:
And BTW, Funks and others have spent countless hours with me and others to get our cars running well. 1 hour on the phone may convince him to buy from you next time. It may not be your unit, but your willingness to go out of your way this time may convince him to buy form you next time. As for me, you wont be seeing anymore of my money! Great customer service bud!
HE MADE A GOOD POINT... if hector would have helped me perhaps i might have set up an account with him perhaps to order many parts for my shop i own in Hayward california... ill make sure to not do business with him now and his responses on this forum have always been unprofessional and chidish and smartass remarks

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Thats why:
http:// forums . street racing technology . com :readclose
No money grubbing BS, just discussions, group buys, and more. :thumbsup:

:clap: :clap:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
i may be kinda young...but I can run circles around the business practices of most of these vendors!!!!!!!!!

The only ones I have had great experiences with are

Modern Performance
and
Forge!

Everyone else :gay: :LAME:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Oh no, im bad mouthing vendors!

:censored: :banmeplz: :banmeplz: :tothehand :soap:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
big_n8_dawg said:

just curious, but why did you post this in the texas forum?
i would think the hi-tech tuning forum would be better.

i posted here because i'm from tx i grew up there i'm just stationed in wa, i hate this stupid state i freaking can't wait to go back,

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.