Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting impatient wating for the Mopar mods to come out. Does anyone have the ATP stage 3 yet? On their site it says the dyno info is coming soon. Are they still developing this kit? Any info is appreciated, thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
537 Posts
they don't have it yet.
they still have to make the exhaust manifold for the turbo and then they can test the different turbos greddy sent them (double ball bearing turbo, hmmm) to see which one they will offer.

give it time. I know it is evry difficult to do, but it is the best way to safe power.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,378 Posts
bubba said:
they don't have it yet.
they still have to make the exhaust manifold for the turbo and then they can test the different turbos greddy sent them (double ball bearing turbo, hmmm) to see which one they will offer.

give it time. I know it is evry difficult to do, but it is the best way to safe power.
i'm sorry...how does this process work? g reddy sends mop a turbo?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
Hey Bubba, sounds like you need to get your information straight, you might be confused.. If your talking about Mopar they are going to probably use some kind of new Mitsubishi turbo replacement, and if your talking about ATP they're probably going to be using the Garrett turbos, since that what it says on their site.

Im not sure about AGP or TurboXS, but it seems like they'll be going the Garrett charger routes as well, since thats what is a focus on the AGP site.

Has anyone gotten any new information from any of these companies about these upgrades. I would be eager to find out
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
man, I'm dying to start modding my srt, but I'd also like to wait and see what transpires with Mopar and reputable tuners...such as turboxs (given that they're one of the largest tuners in the wrx communities)
 

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
Joined
·
2,023 Posts
Our (AGP) turbo upgrade will use a Garrett turbo. No sense messing around with anything else. We can't do any more mods to the shop car untill we have some fuel system upgrades. So that is next on the list. The stock turbo should be good for 320-330whp with all the right little tweeks:) Just need to upgrade the injectors and install the E-Manage.

Kevin
www.agpturbo.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
357 Posts
Wait until you see what we have in development. Custom t3/t4b stg 3 trim, Psi-Fi's power Paq Fully tunable piggy back ECU with realtime datalogging and tuning, custom manifold with antireversion collector for very fast spoolups, proper sized injectors, fuel pump, triple duce exhaust, 35mm external wastegate, blow off valve, liquid/air intercooler. The ECU will have 2 programs of your choice available to you by the flip of a dash mount switch. If you want to switch toa 100octane program then flip the switch and hold on! :shock:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,417 Posts
Message
Psi-Fi Motorsports Posted: Mon May 05, 2003 9:50 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait until you see what we have in development. Custom t3/t4b stg 3 trim, Psi-Fi's power Paq Fully tunable piggy back ECU with realtime datalogging and tuning, custom manifold with antireversion collector for very fast spoolups, proper sized injectors, fuel pump, triple duce exhaust, 35mm external wastegate, blow off valve, liquid/air intercooler. The ECU will have 2 programs of your choice available to you by the flip of a dash mount switch. If you want to switch toa 100octane program then flip the switch and hold on!

You guys have any more info you could send me via email. PM me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
537 Posts
ravencit said:
Hey Bubba, sounds like you need to get your information straight, you might be confused.. If your talking about Mopar they are going to probably use some kind of new Mitsubishi turbo replacement, and if your talking about ATP they're probably going to be using the Garrett turbos, since that what it says on their site.

Im not sure about AGP or TurboXS, but it seems like they'll be going the Garrett charger routes as well, since thats what is a focus on the AGP site.

Has anyone gotten any new information from any of these companies about these upgrades. I would be eager to find out
yes, garret turbo for atp, not greddy. Had a brain fart, sorry. :oops:
I had a short talk with george (pretty sure it was george, i suck with names..obviously) and he said they are trying real hard to get the computer codes from dodge so they can do something with it. My information is real old now, though (about a month old) so there may be new developments.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
From what I understand ATP recently had hired a couple of engineers and their products have been much better. Well, that was the general consensus on the Vortex. I think the George is the software guy, and he knows a lot about the computers. We'll have to see if they come out with anything new.

They have made turbo kits for VWs and having to experience some their products on the dubs, it has been a good experience. Can't say for all of their products, but their Gen II kit for the 18T has been really solid.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,464 Posts
Psi-Fi Motorsports said:
Wait until you see what we have in development. Custom t3/t4b stg 3 trim, Psi-Fi's power Paq Fully tunable piggy back ECU with realtime datalogging and tuning, custom manifold with antireversion collector for very fast spoolups, proper sized injectors, fuel pump, triple duce exhaust, 35mm external wastegate, blow off valve, liquid/air intercooler. The ECU will have 2 programs of your choice available to you by the flip of a dash mount switch. If you want to switch toa 100octane program then flip the switch and hold on! :shock:
Sounds awesome!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
Psi-Fi Motorsports said:
Wait until you see what we have in development. Custom t3/t4b stg 3 trim, Psi-Fi's power Paq Fully tunable piggy back ECU with realtime datalogging and tuning, custom manifold with antireversion collector for very fast spoolups, proper sized injectors, fuel pump, triple duce exhaust, 35mm external wastegate, blow off valve, liquid/air intercooler. The ECU will have 2 programs of your choice available to you by the flip of a dash mount switch. If you want to switch toa 100octane program then flip the switch and hold on! :shock:
What kind of manifold do you guys plan on using. Wouldn't a Stage III trim spool up pretty slow. I might be wrong, but isn't that a r :oops: eally large turbo. Like a t4 style on turbine also? or something.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,093 Posts
Z1500 said:
Our (AGP) turbo upgrade will use a Garrett turbo. No sense messing around with anything else. We can't do any more mods to the shop car untill we have some fuel system upgrades. So that is next on the list. The stock turbo should be good for 320-330whp with all the right little tweeks:) Just need to upgrade the injectors and install the E-Manage.

Kevin
www.agpturbo.com

I see im not the onlyone using the emange. I installed mine already, now to get bigger injectors. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,419 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
Z1500 said:
Our (AGP) turbo upgrade will use a Garrett turbo. No sense messing around with anything else. We can't do any more mods to the shop car untill we have some fuel system upgrades. So that is next on the list. The stock turbo should be good for 320-330whp with all the right little tweeks:) Just need to upgrade the injectors and install the E-Manage.

Kevin
www.agpturbo.com

I see im not the onlyone using the emange. I installed mine already, now to get bigger injectors. :)
You are not the only one :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,083 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
Z1500 said:
Our (AGP) turbo upgrade will use a Garrett turbo. No sense messing around with anything else. We can't do any more mods to the shop car untill we have some fuel system upgrades. So that is next on the list. The stock turbo should be good for 320-330whp with all the right little tweeks:) Just need to upgrade the injectors and install the E-Manage.

Kevin
www.agpturbo.com

I see im not the onlyone using the emange. I installed mine already, now to get bigger injectors. :)
Hec, I fully expect you to keep me in the loop. I can't let you get too far ahead of me. ;-)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,304 Posts
ravencit said:
Psi-Fi Motorsports said:
Wait until you see what we have in development. Custom t3/t4b stg 3 trim, Psi-Fi's power Paq Fully tunable piggy back ECU with realtime datalogging and tuning, custom manifold with antireversion collector for very fast spoolups, proper sized injectors, fuel pump, triple duce exhaust, 35mm external wastegate, blow off valve, liquid/air intercooler. The ECU will have 2 programs of your choice available to you by the flip of a dash mount switch. If you want to switch toa 100octane program then flip the switch and hold on! :shock:
What kind of manifold do you guys plan on using. Wouldn't a Stage III trim spool up pretty slow. I might be wrong, but isn't that a r :oops: eally large turbo. Like a t4 style on turbine also? or something.
Personally I wouldn't touch a old style T3/T4. The new Garrett GT dual ball-bearings KILL them in overall performance. Rob Cadle is an engineer at Garrett and has said to only go with a old style turbo if your on limited funds, but the new stuff is killer. Save your pennies and go with AGP's upgrade or any company that will offer a quailty upgrade using only the newest turbine wheels and housing the GT series uses.

A T3/TO4S (GT30) will make SERIOUS HP with less boost and less lag than a single ball-bearing T3/T4 which would still run almost a $1,000

Go compare, all the charts are available on www.egarrett.com and http://www.turboneticsinc.com/

I would also wait for the Mopar Stage 1 PCM and larger injectors. I think they'll make the Stage 2 and 3 CAL's available at the dealer for those that want it later. That would be kinda stupid to have to buy a new PCM with every upgrade... This where the Mopar Speed Shop concept will REALLY come into play.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top