Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a purchase from this guy and he hasn't followed through on his end. I don't think he's intentionally ripping me off, but it's been a while and I'm ready for this to be over. If anybody knows him could you please give him a call and let him know that this needs to be taken care of.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
that sucks its starting to be a trend to play other forum memebers lately wish i knew where he lived so i could be like pow wap zap *** pupow lol

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
This is not what I wanted to see. He ordered a couple of shirts from me and hasn't payed yet. I guess the good thing on my part is that I still have the shirts....

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
drizze99 said:
This is not what I wanted to see. He ordered a couple of shirts from me and hasn't payed yet. I guess the good thing on my part is that I still have the shirts....
Actually, that's not bad news (for me anyway). Just the fact that he's attempting to be involved in the community (and buying rather than selling), shows me that he's not just some random internet thief. As I said before, I don't think he's intentionally ripping me off (he said something about a car accident and knee surgery), I'm just trying to figure out how to get him on the ball.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts