Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn I love this car but none of dealers around here cant gimme a straight answer to when their gonna arrive here in D-Town. You would think since Cryslers HQ's is here in Detroit we would get some before anybody else, but I guess not..... Anyone got some feedback, anything would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :D

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
The srt will hit michigan when I get back from FL on monday :D

·
Registered
726 Posts
ebbtide said:
The srt will hit michigan when I get back from FL on monday :D
Congrats ebb...you've shown incredible patience and self restraint! Ah...screw patience...go get your car :twisted:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
yea, we could try and arrange a meet. I'll take you for a spin.

I've had enough with patience. I'm flying out in 38 hrs!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
What dealership?

What dealer are you getting yours from? I just purchased mine from Arrigo, but I'm having it shipped here to Illinois. Jusy out of curiosity, what did they do about tax on the car? Did you pay them, or pay when you get back home?

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
I got it from Arrigo also (Keith). Mich tax is the same as FL tax. I'm paying it at the dealership. My tags, title and reg are being paid when I get back to MI. I guess if FL is at 6%, and your states is at, say, 8%, you'd pay 6 at FL and 2 at your state. I'm not sure of the details. BTW, anyone looking to by an SRT from FL, call Arrigo and ask for Keith. They have a lot of them laying around right now, and the price is right!.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
ebbtide
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing