Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/gals, I'm thinking I may finally take the plunge and buy an SRT4. I've been trying to decide for about a year now, and have been comparing to similarly priced cars, and have waited new models to come out from the other brands. I am still most impressed with the SRT4. My stance is I don't buy new cars, I just don't-I graduated college with an Economics minor so I can't justify buying a car to have it depreciate $2k or more when you drive off the lot. Anyways, back to the point, looking in the autotrader and other classifieds you can't find these cars anywhere used. I'm wondering if any of you have seen a used one at a dealership, side of the road, yourself or someone you know. I'd appreciate the help and hope to have one soon so I can start coming to the meets. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,276 Posts

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month, 2011 Calendar C
8,393 Posts
Theres a yellow 03 for sale in Warwick, RI. Jonathan's his name and he works at Town Fair Tire on Route 2 in Warwick. The thread is still on this page a little further down. No clue on price or anything, I'd call him up and ask to be sure, hes slightly modded too.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I really have to pay more attention down here than I usually do. I didn't realize this section got a lot of attention from you guys. Anyways, I should probably clarify-I'm not ready to buy right away. I'm in the process of selling my bike off so I can end the payments I have on it so I can afford the payments of a car. Secondly-I won't do yellow, I'm sorry I really like the looks of these cars, and many others in yellow, its just that me personally-I would never drive one. Please don't take offense to that because the car looks awesome in yellow, but I just won't drive a yellow car. Maybe its all the attention I'd get. I would take any other color made. I've looked at the one in Raynham (sp?), they've had it for over 4 months now-so whoever is buying it you can talk those guys down! I think it was actually in the 14's when I looked at it. I just didn't like the yellow and still had my bike so I didn't jump at it. Thanks for all the replies though.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Well, its not USED...but where i got mine they took off 1000 each (they want to get rid of them)

Its in Saco, ME. Jolly John AutoCity.

$19,700 - Might be able to talk them down some. not sure.

Just letting you know whats up here. ( Haven't seen any used)

EDIT: They have 2 Blacks and a Silver left ( i bought the red :D )

·
Registered
360 Posts
2004 Silver with sunroof, 8400miles, turns a year old Oct. 21st. I love the car but am looking for something a little different. I am asking 19,000 with my mods including all mods, u can see them on my mods list. I will also throw in all stock items as well incase u want to put them back in. let me know

·
Registered
360 Posts
i can email u pictures if you would like. Also it does have the stereo and the viper seats. The original tires only have like 5000 miles on them. Also if you buy it off me the warranty also carries free tires for life through the dealership, thats why i stuck with 17's and not 18's. Let me know if your interested.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.