Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been waiting awhile and just curious when you guys will have product for sale again. I want and need that IAT/Knock guage... thanks

·
Registered
306 Posts
I will be all over this. One incredible product line if you as me! I can't wait!

(Already have the silver/blue timing/KR guage).
The TG wideband & Logger will be on order as soon as they become available!

An added bonus is that these guages have a really nice factory type look to them.

R~

·
Registered
783 Posts
Yeah... I'm there with you. I'm waiting, not so patiently. I need both the techlogger/knock-iat-retard gauge to finish my tuning and nothing yet...

PLEASE!!! help a brotha out!

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
whites97 said:
Yeah... I'm there with you. I'm waiting, not so patiently. I need both the techlogger/knock-iat-retard gauge to finish my tuning and nothing yet...

PLEASE!!! help a brotha out!
They're stuck waiting on their suppliers, but you can bet they'll have product up the minute it's ready to go. :)

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
damn, still nothing? I need one of these gauges as well. :(

·
Registered
306 Posts
Another bump for an update.

Spring is getting close, the beast will be coming out of winter hibernation within a month.

It needs a wideband...........

It needs a TECH GAUGE WIDEBAND & Logger!!!!

I'm pleading for an update on this product, lol.

R~

·
Registered
44 Posts
SRT4_Ryan said:

Spring is getting close, the beast will be coming out of winter hibernation within a month.

R~
The logger is running in Bob's srt now. It logs 5 items for about 1min 20 secs. You can store and playback 10 runs. It will search its local network for a trimode gauge and a wideband. If you have a wideband, it will convert from PCM O2 to the wideband with A/F or lamda selectable. You can also initiate a cal. of the sensor in the car by pushing a button. Recently, Innovate stopped suggesting calibrating with the sensor in the engine, so you should still remove the sensor.

If the logger sees a trimode on the local area network, it reconfigures so that knock, inlet air temp and timing are shown only on the Trimode gauge. This is especially useful during playback as you can see 4 of the 5 logged items at one time.

All of these features are working now. We are just tightening up the timing to give maximm through-put. We now have all the parts. It is really almost done.

Gary

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
gary salvail said:
SRT4_Ryan said:

R~
The logger is running in Bob's srt now. It logs 5 items for about 1min 20 secs. You can store and playback 10 runs. It will search its local network for a trimode gauge and a wideband. If you have a wideband, it will convert from PCM O2 to the wideband with A/F or lamda selectable. You can also initiate a cal. of the sensor in the car by pushing a button. Recently, Innovate stopped suggesting calibrating with the sensor in the engine, so you should still remove the sensor.

If the logger sees a trimode on the local area network, it reconfigures so that knock, inlet air temp and timing are shown only on the Trimode gauge. This is especially useful during playback as you can see 4 of the 5 logged items at one time.

All of these features are working now. We are just tightening up the timing to give maximm through-put. We now have all the parts. It is really almost done.

Gary
Hello Gary, do you work for Tech Gauges? Just curious to know when things will be up and running again to make purchases? I have one of the Tri-mode gauges (Timing/Knock/O2) and love it. I have been interested in picking up some other items from Tech gauges as well(wideband, logger, etc.) If you don't work for Tech Guages, that is fine too, I was just curious.

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
Gary is 1/2 of TechGauges.
Bob's just more vocal. :)

Speaking of... Gary, tell Bob to hit me up via PM or phone call one of these days soon.

·
Registered
44 Posts
nvr2loud said:
gary salvail said:
SRT4_Ryan said:

R~

Gary
Hello Gary, do you work for Tech Gauges? Just curious to know when things will be up and running again to make purchases? I have one of the Tri-mode gauges (Timing/Knock/O2) and love it. I have been interested in picking up some other items from Tech gauges as well(wideband, logger, etc.) If you don't work for Tech Guages, that is fine too, I was just curious.

Yes, I write the software, Bob is the circuits guy. We have some other support staff. We are a small company started by a couple od aerospace engineers. I think we are very close to coming out with the new products. If I give a specific data and get it wrong, people get upset. I know people are upset about how long it is taking. The logger has over 14,000 lines of code and it has to work flawlessly along with the electronics.

Just a little more time and you will see the products out there. All the products are being tested in Bob's car right now.

Gary

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
But at least just let us know you all didn't fall off the face of the earth. I mean until i saw your post gary i thought you guys shut down. I've been saving up for the Aeroforce gauges because there were no other choices. Hope you guys can get your stuff together in time. There's a bunch of others who are on the same boat as me too.

A simple sticky up top would do wonders... "We are in the middle of R&D for new and exciting products to bring to you. Please excuse our absence, any questions please e-mail us at:____________".

·
Registered
783 Posts
Seriously, a one line update once a week would be awesome. I've been waiting for MONTHS now, because I like the look of your product. I just don't want to wait... and then have nothing released. Please keep us informed.

Dave

·
Registered
44 Posts
whites97 said:
Seriously, a one line update once a week would be awesome. I've been waiting for MONTHS now, because I like the look of your product. I just don't want to wait... and then have nothing released. Please keep us informed.

Dave
Here is the lastest. I believe the wideband is done. In fact, I am putting one in my 88 Honda today to use it as a quality checker to ensure all product sent out is working fine. I made the wideband into a logger: it logs 10 episodes of 30 seconds along with time. You can see all the LC-1 codes on the gauge, it has settable and auto-adjusting brightness for day and night, you can actually calibrate the sensor in the car by pushing a button. This used to be OK according to Innovate. One could blow air through the system then do a cal with the sensor in the car. Now, they suggest full removal of the sensor. Anyway, the feature is there.

The big feature is you just hook it up and go. There is a circuit included that automatically compensates for the offset voltage of your PCM so you don't have to measure and set this with a computer. It is pretty much just plug it in.

The logger that logs 5 items has been working great logging 4 items for some time. Knock is a pain. Bob and I are going to look at knock today and see what is up. Either the car does not reply each time a request is made, or there is a short word that occasionally comes back ahead of the real answer and the software tosses it as an incorrect reply, or the car does not reply till the rpms reach a certain level. I will know today and make the needed adjustments.

The link (the part that plugs into the OBD2 connector) for the tech-logger also runs the trimode gauge. The gauge part of the trimode is already working. I am just waiting to finish the link. With some luck, I will finish it this weekend. Bob will drive it around for a few days in his SRT to verify it works, then we are done.

By the way, I received green leds yesterday for Pitviper's custom build.

Gary

1 - 20 of 76 Posts