Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i live in so cal now but i grew up in fresno (actually clovis), im heading back this weekend and want to meet up with some srt-4 people, maby cruise blackstone. I know there has to be some srt's in fresno, so where are you all at?

·
Registered
12,712 Posts
SeRTer4ter said:
i live in so cal now but i grew up in fresno (actually clovis), im heading back this weekend and want to meet up with some srt-4 people, maby cruise blackstone. I know there has to be some srt's in fresno, so where are you all at?

If you live in socal now, how come you don't come out to the meets man? If you're looking for Srt4s there are plenty of them here where you live.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i live in the valley and theres never any meets close. I always hear about the corona meets but thats 1 hr or so away.

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
where in the sfv are you at?

·
Registered
12,712 Posts
SeRTer4ter said:
well i live in the valley and theres never any meets close. I always hear about the corona meets but thats 1 hr or so away.
There are guys that drive over an hour every meet to Corona.But, yeah, I can see why some wouldn't want to do it. I say over the last 2 years about 4 or 5 guys from your area have made the trek

1 - 8 of 8 Posts