Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,146 Posts
i think ok...from a roll...we all know the 450 range cobra VS a fiddy trim is either a tuned race or a drivers race (at least from the vids i have seen)....and my buddies 03 cobra (481 hsp) pulls slightly on a ACR viper (cat back and intake)....hope this helps to connect the dots some....do not race for the long haul against one, at 140 they will pull because of their top end capabilities as well as the fact that we are a floaing brick compared to them being a floating football.....help any?

·
Registered
582 Posts
man you got a nice car!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
197 Posts
r.j-lo said:
SRT is on 20psi with a passenger. Viper is by himself. No idea about mods though.

Video
Showofff!!! :clap: I'm just messin' man ur car is sick.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
I gotta video of a twin turbo viper vs. GT40 SRT-4... im sure some people might know who i'm referring too...and his dad...

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
^^^post it up ;)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
I love the idiots on Streetfire. Those comments were priceless.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
peteblksrt4 said:
^^^post it up ;)
lemme see if I can get it... srt4 owner is mysrt4ownsyou. same dude who bought a 1200whp supra recently... his dad owns an AEM EMS twin turbo'd 99? viper...

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
^^^wow must be nice to have all that money for those toys

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
7,990 Posts
KeyboardCommando said:
peteblksrt4 said:
^^^post it up ;)
lemme see if I can get it... srt4 owner is mysrt4ownsyou. same dude who bought a 1200whp supra recently... his dad owns an AEM EMS twin turbo'd 99? viper...
I have the vid he sent me of that, but I don't believe its hosted because it made me save it.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have a vid on my phone of me pulling a Viper....it was on my buddies photobucket and he deleted it....i pulled by about 1.5 cars from a 40....fully bolted stock turbo. Wish i could post it up

·
Registered
127 Posts
05 Stone SRT-4 said:
I have a vid on my phone of me pulling a Viper....it was on my buddies photobucket and he deleted it....i pulled by about 1.5 cars from a 40....fully bolted stock turbo. Wish i could post it up
you my friend have a huge case of IRS "Imaginary Race Syndrome" So your sayin you pulled a car that traps around 120 on a stock turbo. I really wish it was true as I hate vipers though.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Me and my wife race all the time. Usually her in the SRT10 viper, and me in the SRT4. To be honest, it isn't a race. Its just her giving me 5 car lengths and then walking past me like im standing still. The only vehicle we own that I have beaten her with is the ZX10R, although I don't know how a stock ZX10R would do, ours is pretty modded.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
civicslayer01 ur rich as hell! and you still have a neon, i like that!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Jose (SRTPWR41) and I have raced from a 40 roll...he is a modified SST and some other stuff/mods, and my mods are below....

He does pretty good...

-Red

·
Registered
323 Posts
My SRT kills my viper at the track but on the street its dead even

1 - 20 of 28 Posts