Dodge SRT Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month, 2011 Calendar
1,577 Posts
Wow a new guy from Europe on the srt forums.... Welcome aboard!

Been years that the european section on the forums was active.
Link: Overseas/Foreign

There are multiple video's of srt-4s at the nurburgring.
The vid posted by RT-shadow is my brothers with a S256 turbo.
I only drove the ring with my stock Commemorative edition:

The camera placement on that video is atrocious.

I remember BombSquad got stationed in Germany, and was supposed to take his car to the 'Ring. Haven't seen anything from him in years.
Yes, Bombquad (Mario) was stationed in the UK and made the most trips to the nurburgring of us all.
One of his best times with his White Stage 3 "Lola":

I currently still own his stage 3 and once a year I take it to a random track. Spa Francorchamp, Zandvoort, TT-Assen, Nurburgring etc.

I probably make another trip to a track by the end of this summer.

Enjoy your srt, and whenever you need some help, parts, or just looking to hang out, feel free to contact me!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Wow a new guy from Europe on the srt forums.... Welcome aboard!

Been years that the european section on the forums was active.
Link: Overseas/Foreign

There are multiple video's of srt-4s at the nurburgring.
The vid posted by RT-shadow is my brothers with a S256 turbo.
I only drove the ring with my stock Commemorative edition:

Yes, Bombquad (Mario) was stationed in the UK and made the most trips to the nurburgring of us all.
One of his best times with his White Stage 3 "Lola":

I currently still own his stage 3 and once a year I take it to a random track. Spa Francorchamp, Zandvoort, TT-Assen, Nurburgring etc.

I probably make another trip to a track by the end of this summer.

Enjoy your srt, and whenever you need some help, parts, or just looking to hang out, feel free to contact me!
hey! Sorry for the delayed reply. Glad to know of another European srt-4 owner. I am sure I will be reaching out to you for parts and advice if you have them to spare. I just heard a rattle coming from the front control arm/bushing area yesterday haha. I was actually up in Haarlem a few weeks ago and rode my bicycle over to Zandvoort. Saw the track and was wishing I had brought the neon and not my slow VW wagon haha. Keep me posted on any planned trips to the Nurburgring or Spa, I am close to both and it would be amazing to get a little srt4 group together.
Also, thanks for linking these videos, just the inspiration I needed haha.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts