Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to set up a srt4 meeting down here in the glendale ca, area.. if anyone is interested.. plz email me or let me kno.. so i can build up some people and have a little meet.. which i think would be pretty tight. I want to see how many people are interested.. then I'll set a date, time and place. thanx!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
id be interested. depends on the date and place n stuff, but if i can i would like to make it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not to butt in on your meeting plans, but since you guys are local to me... who's got a good dyno shop in the Glendale area that knows SRT's and PT GT's? I just put an EBC and WGA on my S1 PTGT. I'd like to get it finessed and see what kind of #'s it's putting out. And don't say Dyno Works - they've owed me Phat Bones for 5 months now and never answer emails.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
DUDE I AM SOO IN!!! Finally a meet in Glendale!!! I am the Red Srt-4 !!! Let me know time an place and I am there!!! Saturdays work best!! I am off!! Let me know or pm me!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.