Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need some good videos of the SRT-4...most of the one sI've seen dont really do it justice...

if you guys out there have a digital camcorder go out one night and cook some rice, then have it as proof that the SRT-4 is a real car!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
My friends! I am the owner of the red srti n video. It was heads up. We need a in car camera again that way it could be offical. Round 3 ! the WRX was much faster with 16 psi...

·
Registered
175 Posts
redram said:
My friends! I am the owner of the red srti n video. It was heads up. We need a in car camera again that way it could be offical. Round 3 ! the WRX was much faster with 16 psi...

I agree...thats the worst video of a race i have ever seen....i dont even know whats going on

·
Registered
262 Posts
Haha, you would be faster with 16psi too ;-)

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
That's the worst video quality I've seen yet. I'm sure you're right that the WRX won, but you can't tell from that angle who won. Inside the cockpit is the best angle, unless you put someone at the designated finish line. :lol: I'd rather see track vids anyway.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
Ryan Autry said:
http://dl2emin3m.hypermart.net/SRT4VsWRXPart2.wmv

WRX by 1 car.
linky no worky

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
9 Participants
spcforker
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing