Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not to knock on Tim (aka Tex on this forum) just makin sure they are a legit company and see how every1s experience was w/ them because they seem to be the only ones that can ship out Hotchkis Springs to anyone in the U.S. IMMEDIATELY compared to turboneonstore and others....Lemme know if you have had any business w/ them...Thanks

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
6,425 Posts
tex knows his stuff and purposly stocks srt parts for quick shipment, i know he has them he just posted on our local forums that he had gottin a shipment in and is ready to send out. so dont worry it is a big legit shop. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks bro! BUMP for any 1 else but I did a search on the shop and it sounds like a great store, thanks again bro ^^ and thanks tex im gonna call em monday to order some sexy hotchkis springs :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Tex is the REAL DEAL ....

bballin410s said:
thanks bro! BUMP for any 1 else but I did a search on the shop and it sounds like a great store, thanks again bro ^^ and thanks tex im gonna call em monday to order some sexy hotchkis springs :thumbsup:
He's a class act guy who will ALWAYS treat you right , and Speed Merchant is a 5 star performance shop. Just don't pay their labor rates :stab:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm getting ready to use them. I spoke with Tim and Rich on Friday. They really seem to know their Sh!t. Check out the website. I think the shop's been around since the 70's.

On another note...Where the hell are the NORCAL SRT clubs?

·
Banned
2,495 Posts
SRTravo said:
I'm getting ready to use them. I spoke with Tim and Rich on Friday. They really seem to know their Sh!t. Check out the website. I think the shop's been around since the 70's.

On another note...Where the hell are the NORCAL SRT clubs?

n o r c a l s r t 4 . com

just w/o the spaces. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
speed merchant.

man they suck!!! they don't know shit!!!

JK!!! :rofl: I ordered my hotchkis sway bars from them a little over a year ago. I rec those bastards, in 4 days!!! Tex is your guy. :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts