1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
they used to run mustangs way back in the day (early and mid 90's). it was a special edition mustang that was given to one cop per year or something like that. it has some minor differences from the regular mustangs, like a larger altinator, suspension upgrades, and a few other odds and ends. haven't seen one of those running around in a long time, they use camaro's around here now. ford lost the bid to supply the cops, so now they all drive chevys.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
dj-anakin said:
^^^ english and punctuation please.

and, ya! sure you would!

:gay:

your a moron.. if you want proper grammer go back to school.. there's no importance in writing properly in a forum, sure i can write proper..lol i'm actualy very good at it but -shrugs- no need n who cares. wow i missed an "if" (at work) sorry if i'm too ghetto for ya. :hi:

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
cokey said:
your a moron.. if you want proper grammer go back to school.. there's no importance in writing properly in a forum, sure i can write proper..lol i'm actualy very good at it but -shrugs- no need n who cares. wow i missed an "if" (at work) sorry if i'm too ghetto for ya. :hi:
I can't believe you used the wrong form of your in calling him a moron. This alone can attest to your actual spelling and grammar skills. If you honestly believe there is no importance in writing properly on a forum then please leave :hi:

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Do you really think your that cool or that anyone cares that you can pick out someone else's grammatical errors. :gay: And since your on the subject of telling people to leave.. The last I remember this is the Mid-Atlantic Area and not Texas. So.. :hi:

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
srtjay said:
Do you really think your that cool or that anyone cares that you can pick out someone else's grammatical errors. :gay: And since your on the subject of telling people to leave.. The last I remember the is the Mid-Atlantic Area and not Texas. So.. :hi:
I was merely pointing out that he was making fun of somebody, and he said that he actually DOES have good grammer and spelling skills.

You Yankees are blessed with my presence in this forum ANYWAY :jester: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Poonkla said:
I can't believe you used the wrong form of your in calling him a moron. This alone can attest to your actual spelling and grammar skills. If you honestly believe there is no importance in writing properly on a forum then please leave :hi:

you're * actualy i ment to put youra as one word.. you wouldn't know that one though. another wanna be smart guy.. i remember when i use to be like you.. I use to type perfect and i would correct every single lil detial.. lol when i was like 18-20 -smh- dumbass go lick ya mans nuts n be gone.. >;]

·
Registered
11,152 Posts
They all be ghetto fabulious out in Crooklyn...

Holla.

cokey said:

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Poonkla said:
I was merely pointing out that he was making fun of somebody, and he said that he actually DOES have good grammer and spelling skills.

You Yankees are blessed with my presence in this forum ANYWAY :jester: :thumbsup:
poonkla hope that isnt you infront of Rice High if so I would be scared of Cokey that yankee from brooklyn be packing :malee: he likes to hear them things go ttttttttttttrrrrrrrraaa

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.