Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Any news on price? Also are you guys taking preorders? Does it come will stiff bushings or have an option to be added with them?

Sorry for all the questions but I am going to the track the 14th and would like to get a little used to it by then.

Thanks Justin

·
Registered
182 Posts
One thing that's worth pointing out is that the bushings we include work differently than the booger bushings. Ours replace the rubber bushings that mount the shift assembly to the floor pan, a source for most of the play in the shifter. The booger parts replace the bushings that mount the shift cables to the shifter. This means that you could still use the booger bushings with our shift kit if you wanted, though our aluminum bushings leave very little play in the assembly.

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
Oops. Guess I'll keep my mouth shut until it shows up and I know exactly what I'm talking about. :blush: The only talk I've heard about bushings in the short shifters are the shift bushings that the Booger's replace. Thank you for the clarification.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Here's the update (sorry its a little late). Our website is updated and you can now purchase our SRT-4 shifter online anytime. We offered the option of the standard kit which includes an aluminum shift knob (pictured) for $159.95 or our upgraded kit which includes a stainless steel knob for $189.95.

All of the info is on the website and feel free to e-mail me with any questions you might have.

Thanks,

Karel
TWM

21 - 30 of 30 Posts