Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone read/heard anything regarding whether or not Dodge will be making any more SRT-4's for 2003? It seems like there will be a 2004 version, but will there be more made for the 2003 year than what they originally had planned? I hope so!

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
i think DCX might be planning some interesting improvements with the 04'
LSD should be a factory option :twisted: :twisted:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
The dealer I picked mine up from said he's getting 6 more, but I'm not sure how many are already accounted for.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm just hoping that when Dodge sees how well they have been selling that they'll alot for maybe 2 thousand more to be built. I am saving up some more money, and I'm gonna try to buy again in about a month....so I hope to God there's still some left! (I doubt it though :( )

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't doubt you Angry SRT, but how do u know? That really makes me happy though to hear that...lol. Damn why do I have to wait another month?!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I've checked the supply of SRT's they have here in so cal at dodge.com. There is NO WAY they can sell that many SRT's in a month. All you have to do is check the dealer inventories and you'll see what I'm talking about. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
SilverBullet
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing