Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 8058 Posts

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
sounds good we should see if modified will let us jump on the dyno
Sounds good!

If I don't get my S2 WGA tuned by Thursday. (Its a waiting process b/c the ECU is a slow learner lol) Then I will just throw my stocker on. =)

I wonder if they are even open on Sunday...

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
i don't know if they are but i heard them going at it on the dyno at 4 in the am
I emailed them and they said they are open from 10am to 7 Mon-Sat. sundays they are not open but can make exceptions..

How about the very last Sunday of this month? They have the sport compact import thing going on. Cheap dynos. I think its only $40 w/ AFR.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
sounds good. the only thing that sucks is there is going ti be one hell of a line

Shouldn't be that bad... Get there early! You have to prepay for it. I am going to email them and see whats up on how many people prepayed for Sunday. Saturday will probably be the busiest..

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
A few buddies of mine are heading out to Heartland April 16 if any of you would like to join us. Need good tires, a snell helmet and $80/hr.
As for a meet ill see if i can get sunday off, i work 16 hours that day so its a hard day to get off but i shall see.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
A few buddies of mine are heading out to Heartland April 16 if any of you would like to join us. Need good tires, a snell helmet and $80/hr.
As for a meet ill see if i can get sunday off, i work 16 hours that day so its a hard day to get off but i shall see.
That would be a blast! April 16th is a Wednesday.... I might have to ask that day off of work.... Not sure if my car would be up for it by that time. My brake fluid is nasty and I am in need of pads I believe. Not sure if I will have new pads and fresh fluid in by then.

I prepaid via Paypal for the dyno with AFR on Sunday the 30th at 10 am. Let me know if any of you guys will be there.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
In light of a job transfer, i will most likely be able to make it. Also let me know if any of you will be able to make it in april, so i can keep you informed when and where we are gonna meet

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
In light of a job transfer, i will most likely be able to make it. Also let me know if any of you will be able to make it in april, so i can keep you informed when and where we are gonna meet
Awesome!

I am still deciding on Heartland Park... I would only drive for one hour at that price. Is there any way you can drive for less than an hour? Like half an hour? :jester: Also, wheres the cheapest place to get a helmet? Can you rent them there?

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Nice BFMIC! Thats the MPX one correct? I saw an OB SRT-4 that drove in front of Modified @ KC. Around 10:15ish, then my buddy said he saw one around 1 drive by. My oppointment was at 10, but they didn't get there til 11. :tongue:

It warmed up quickly. I stayed there until 6:30 or so at night. Great turnout.

But anyways on with the dyno. I dynod 256.45 279.53 torque.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Nice BFMIC! Thats the MPX one correct? I saw an OB SRT-4 that drove in front of Modified @ KC. Around 10:15ish, then my buddy said he saw one around 1 drive by. My oppointment was at 10, but they didn't get there til 11. :tongue:

It warmed up quickly. I stayed there until 6:30 or so at night. Great turnout.

But anyways on with the dyno. I dynod 256.45 279.53 torque.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/r1c0chet/Picture204.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

lol that would have been me around 10:15ish. I went by and they looked closed (wern't there yet) so I was like "wtf did I get up early for!" and went back home. I only saw two Hondas outside when I went by.

Nice numbers and yea it's the MPx bfmic.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Damn. If only they got there on time. My brother and I parked in the back.

How is that BFMIC treating you? You like it?

Plan on getting the car dynod?

I was going to leave around 5, then another silver SRT-4 showed up with the plates PSI_Guy. Very nice guy, his name is Nick. He dynod a couple more horses than me. His mods were: Stage 1 ECU, Turboback exhaust, AGP WGA set at 19 psi, and Mopar CAI. Only 22k miles on it too! Very very clean car.

Here is his dyno run I filmed.

81 - 100 of 8058 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.