Dodge SRT Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
8041 - 8058 of 8058 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
fml 2 weeks later and my suspension is done for good :thumbsup:

I went a little different route as far as the sway bar bolts go and it was a lot easier then drilling for 3 years and taping. All I did was punch all for bolts/nuts out and drilled the holes out and ran a bolt threw the entire subframe. Down side is you need an extra arm to hold the sway bar when you bolt it up now :lol:

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Speedy and Boost - that stud is an easy fix just have to remove turbo and manifold. There is about 3/8 to 1/2 of an inch sticking out of the head... plenty of room to grip with pliers or to put two nuts on it and back it out. I may have time this weekend if you need it done. Simple job just time consuming because you have to take the turbo, manifold, and o2 housing off and then back on. If you need help or if Boost can't do it let me know and we can arrange something.

Stephan - good kills man! Call me when you can i have a question for you.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
It may not be enough of a leak to worry about now...when I go e85 and run more boost I'll see what effect it has if any...if its noticeable I'll have it fixed then

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
WHAT A DAY!! and it's still not over.. back and forth and back and forth and now i have a compression tester of my very own LOL.

and isuzu Axiom's with direct injection SUCK!! but got it down to either a timing belt installed improperly/slipped or a bad direct injection injector...

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
DI worked pretty damn well in the turbo cobalt ss I had...K&N drop in filter, catless downpipe, and a flash tune and it stayed with C5 Vettes...faster than my neon is now and got a little better mpg too

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
anyone here ever play city of heros? if so they are shutting off the servers on november 30th, no real reason why as news WAS good about new stuff to hit the game, then out of nowhere they made the statement they are shutting the server's down in a corporate realignment of focus.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Halo 4 is amazing. I do quite a bit of xbox gaming, if anyone else plays xbox add me, Symbolic Lust

Sent from my LGL75C using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
i play PS3.. rented resident evil 6, game is AWSOME!! although some parts leave a bit to be desired.. but still, all the zombie head shotting fun anyone could ask for!!

have other games i play as well.. wife is stuck on skyrim.. i like dragons dogma.

also yes it is a PC MMO game.. kinda like WOW.. but better...

oh before i forget, anyone play assassin's creed 3 yet? and if so, is it any good?

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
oh yeah and to the halo fans... i haven't picked one of those up since halo 2 on Xbox regular, since a friend and i got it down to where we could co-op the game from start to finish ( excluding cut scene time) in less then 2 hours... we actually got so bored wiht it we would sticky bomb each other just to go at it solo for a while..

·
Registered
925 Posts
Ill tell you what game is truly amazing then, Borderlands 2. Can't get enough of that game, plus a new dlc came out today

Sent from my LGL75C using AutoGuide.Com Free App

8041 - 8058 of 8058 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.