Dodge SRT Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 8058 Posts

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Sounds awesome. Only thing i'm wondering is why is a guy with 5 posts organizing it?
Probably a random user that is joining random Dodge/Chrysler forums to get the word out so its a big nice turnout. I was curious myself, but it looks legit. I am registered.

I also fixed the link. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
We got 2.5'' snow last night. Atleast its melting with the warm weather right now. Anyone going to that ordeal at "Got Tint" at the end of March? I am going up there with my bro.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
We need to set up a date, time and place to meet. Its getting warm so i hope it will stay like this. What days are good for everyone?

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Scratch Saturdays, I just got another part time job at En-Tire. Work 7:30- 6pm. I honestly would like to go to MC Racing or Modified by KC due to their location.

Just installed my Stage 2 WGA, seeing 20 plus spikes is scary. :eeeek: Hopefully the computer learns it and it goes down some. Once I see it hit 20 or so which is like in a split second, I let off. lol

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
good to see you got that put on. bet you were tearing up the streets with that new driveshaft on. time to get her dyno'd
The new plugs helped a ton! Car runs a ton smoother. Once I get this WGA tuned I will get it dynod. :thumbsup: So far no luck. Still boostin unsafely high specially in this cold weather.

61 - 80 of 8058 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.