Dodge SRT Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 8058 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Damn im gone for a few days and we have multiple posts. Id be down for a meet any time, as long as there is no snow. My car has yet to see it and i would like to keep it that way. Also i would be willing to lend you my hands for the coilover install. Pm me and we can work it out.

·
Registered
682 Posts
How long are you going to be out in Kansas for?
Beg. March is when you are leaving? I will check out Heartland Parks site and see what kind of events are going on in Feb.
I'll be there a couple of days short of a month

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Damn im gone for a few days and we have multiple posts. Id be down for a meet any time, as long as there is no snow. My car has yet to see it and i would like to keep it that way. Also i would be willing to lend you my hands for the coilover install. Pm me and we can work it out.

My car has seen ALL of the weather this winter. :stab: I waxed it real good before it started getting bad so that should help it a bit.

Sounds good! I will let you know when I get them. I probably won't plan on installing them til the weather gets better. I decided to get the BC's. :thumbsup:

Well, World of Wheels is coming out to Bartle Hall in Kansas City on the 15th-17th. Fri-Sat-Sun.
Kansas City, MO - World of Wheels, Autorama, Cavalcade of Customs

$15 a person, $2 off coupons at Carquest. Anyone been to one of these things before?

Nothing at Heartland Park starts happening til April.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
I love my little ol Neon. :thumbsup:

I took my car to the carwash and spent like $2.00 to clean off all that salt and junk from the roads the other day. Get back in and off to work I go. Get to work, try to open up my door and it ws like frozen shut! Finally got it open and noticed all the water on my car had frozen. Then off to the bank, try rolling down my window and that too is stuck, so I had to open up my door. :lol:

·
Registered
673 Posts
I love my little ol Neon. :thumbsup:

I took my car to the carwash and spent like $2.00 to clean off all that salt and junk from the roads the other day. Get back in and off to work I go. Get to work, try to open up my door and it ws like frozen shut! Finally got it open and noticed all the water on my car had frozen. Then off to the bank, try rolling down my window and that too is stuck, so I had to open up my door. :lol:
beater/winter car ftw!!

I think i've only driven the srt 5-6 times since last month. Although, the summer only Kumho Ecsta SPT's also play a part in it staying parked.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
:tongue:
I wish my car wouldn't be a daily.

You ever get that intercooler refunded dude? I remember you saying it was bent from shipping.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
beater/winter car ftw!!

I think i've only driven the srt 5-6 times since last month. Although, the summer only Kumho Ecsta SPT's also play a part in it staying parked.
I just put a set of SPT"s on my car last monday and it iced over tuesday and they did great on the ice. Especialy compared to the factory BFG,s.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I put on SLP motorsport mounts and avid tranny mount. little bling factor plus that puppy doesn't even twitch. plus there is not much vibration. I got them off ebay for 117. but they retail on there site for over 250 with both mounts. and these are not some cheap ebay motor mounts they are nicely put together

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
I put on SLP motorsport mounts and avid tranny mount. little bling factor plus that puppy doesn't even twitch. plus there is not much vibration. I got them off ebay for 117. but they retail on there site for over 250 with both mounts. and these are not some cheap ebay motor mounts they are nicely put together
I never heard of those before. I know man, everyone was telling me how bad it is to have solid MM's. Its not bad at all in my opinion. Barely noticeable.

·
Registered
422 Posts
nice. i decided to try some different spring rates. and throw on some other suspension components. Solid lca's, sway bars, prothane bushings, etc. and see what that does. maybe raise the car 1/2 to 3/4 inch see how that improves the ride.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Where did you get them from?
A vendor here on the forums.

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f312/bc-racing-coilover-special-free-shipping-boost-controller-fuel-pump-7-07-10-08-a-375185/

I got them cheaper than the asking price of course. :D

Sounds like a plan srt4ch06. Thats the main reason why I got the BC's, was because of the spring rates. I hear they ride very well.

Do you have access to air tools? I was planning to get an air compressor and a nice impact, but I ended up getting coilovers. :lol:

41 - 60 of 8058 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
8.1K Replies
106 Participants
stowaway
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing