Dodge SRT Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 8058 Posts

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
i may have to buy your stock springs and shocks untill i get my return. i'm riding on the old ipp non-damping coilovers. it's just a little rough on these roads
Sounds good.

If I even get them soon enough... What do you plan on getting after the ipp's?

Is your Neon your daily driver?

·
Registered
422 Posts
yeah it's the current dd, hoping to get another dd by the end of spring.

Ipp's are very hard, plus i have the old spring load. the nice thing is once you get going and your on a decent road they hold up very well. more and likely i'm going to get the mopar stage 2/3 coilovers. i have also looked at the bc inverts

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
yeah it's the current dd, hoping to get another dd by the end of spring.

Ipp's are very hard, plus i have the old spring load. the nice thing is once you get going and your on a decent road they hold up very well. more and likely i'm going to get the mopar stage 2/3 coilovers. i have also looked at the bc inverts

I don't think I will go with the inverts. They are more for autoxing and track racing. But the main reason is they are $150 more. Since my Neon is my daily driver I just want my car to be low and be able to raise it up once winter hits. I am curious though since I have a side exit exhaust, how long I can go without the tip scraping. :readclose

·
Registered
422 Posts
don't know i have my exhaust out the back you can probably ask ronnie or if you know who ola is he had his lowered with the side exit, but the days of you seeing that car are long and far

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
don't know i have my exhaust out the back you can probably ask ronnie or if you know who ola is he had his lowered with the side exit, but the days of you seeing that car are long and far

I met Ronnie once, I have seen recent pics of his car. Its looking great.

I also met Ola once, he had the yellow one that was slammed to hell. I heard about him wrecking it into a ditch. Thats too bad. Plus there were two others that totaled theres within months of each other... A electric blue one and a silver one.

·
Registered
422 Posts
yeah i talk to ola he's in texas right now. i'm trying to convince him to get another one when he comes back.

didn't know about those another two. I almost was in the same boat little over a year ago

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
yeah i talk to ola he's in texas right now. i'm trying to convince him to get another one when he comes back.

didn't know about those another two. I almost was in the same boat little over a year ago

Yeah you gotta be careful in these little high torque monsters. :thumbsup:

I am glad I picked up a set of used winter tires this summer for cheap.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
It was pretty bad coming home from work last night, but these tires were doing great. What kind of winter tires are you runnin'? I am On the Hankook Icebears W350 on the the factory wheels.

Not sure what coiovers I am going to go with. I was pretty fixated on the BC's but I am going to keep my options open since its going to be such a huge purchase. I believe the Megan CO's are the same as the BC? Also looking at the K-sports.

Spring, get over here already! :eeeek:

·
Registered
682 Posts
I got family in Junction city, I'll be leaving El Paso on the 3 of Feb and I should be in kansas until Mar depending on what's going on in Kansas. Hit me up if ya'll ever have a meet or something going on in Feb.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
it's been awhile since the srt's of kansas had a meet from what i can recall... atleast 3 or so months
To my knowledge the last meet was like in August.

Would be nice to have a meet at Heartland Park. Never been there and would like to go around their new roadcourse a few times

·
Registered
682 Posts
To my knowledge the last meet was like in August.

Would be nice to have a meet at Heartland Park. Never been there and would like to go around their new roadcourse a few times
Oh definitely that would be nice, isn't heartland park in Topeka?

·
Registered
682 Posts
Kansas is weird, but to my knowledge it will be cold out all Feb.. To me, "cold" is anything under 40 degrees.

Now who wants to help install my coilovers when I get them? :frogtongu
So I guess that means no meet

21 - 40 of 8058 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
8.1K Replies
106 Participants
stowaway
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing