Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some work. Available 1pm - whenever weekdays, anytime weekends. Something car related would be a plus.

·
Registered
800 Posts
da flowz said:
Need some work. Available 1pm - whenever weekdays, anytime weekends. Something car related would be a plus.
Not to shure if were still hiring but id give the NTB in Missouri city on hwy6 south near Murphy rd a try. We make decent money, nothing big but it pays the bills....................barely. But yea, we never do nothin and if you need to work on your car the shop is always free for you to use along with tools and shit.

·
Banned
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Diesel said:
Not to shure if were still hiring but id give the NTB in Missouri city on hwy6 south near Murphy rd a try. We make decent money, nothing big but it pays the bills....................barely. But yea, we never do nothin and if you need to work on your car the shop is always free for you to use along with tools and shit.
Could you find out for me whether or not youre still hiring? Its about a 30 min drive down the tollroad for me. If they are, I wouldnt mind, but Id hate to drive out there, find out theyre not, and then waste money on the tolls.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts