Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 Commemorative Edition #19 of 200 w/9000miles Below is a discription of the SRT 4

Performance

3" Perrin Short Ram intake BLUE
Perrin coldside BLUE silicone charge pipe w Turbo XS RFL BOV,
3" Turboback exhaust w/catco highflow 6" cat,
AGP Billet Wastegate
Hallmans Manual Boost Controller,
Greddy Turbo Timer,
Greddy Catch can BLUE,
CCA Monster front mount show & go intercooler,
Energy Suspension Motor Mounts
Stage 1 upgrade,
Accel ThunderSport plug wires,
NGK Iridium IV plugs,
coil cooler plate,

EXTERIOR&Suspension

18x8 Exel RH5 gunmetal w/polished lip wheels w/Kuhmo Ecsta ASX tires,
Tein S Tech Springs,
Tokico front gas charged struts,
Energy Suspension Master Flex Suspension kit,
Progress front & rear sways,
Re-worx upper front and rear strut bars,
SStyle fiberglass eyelids painted stone white from SRT4designs
wing delete kit,
Mopar Tuner tails,
10k HID Headlights,
10k HID fog lights,
clear bumpers,
clear turn signals,
NEW SRT badge,
Stage ? badge,

Car Audio

2-10" MTX Thunder 6000 subs in sealed custom box,
1-MTX Thunder 502d amp,
1-1.5 Stinger Farad Capacitor,
8 gauge amp kit Rockford Fostgate,
INDASH CD Changer,

I have ran car on nothing but 93 octane,oil changes every 3000 miles w/5w/30 Mobile 1 synthetic w/Mobile 1 oil filter. car is beautiful inside and out, and soon to be definite collectors item! pm me for pics or information. Willing to drive up to 300 miles from 23604. Looking for 25,000 OBO

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I hate to piss on your parade, but be reasonable you will prolly not get 25,000 right now, but maybe in a few years you might see that price with the modds you have Good luck

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Nice thought, but I have to agree with the post above. If you ever want to sell your blue SRT logo floor mats I will buy them :)

·
Retired Member
11,452 Posts
Agree x3, the only things truly "Commemorative" on it are the floor mats and the Commemorative ID plate (and kind of the blue threads.) Everything else you can order from mopar. In my opinion you won't see much more then blue book and thats just do to the parts. I would turn it back to stock and sell your parts if your looking for the most $$$. Or save time but take a hit and sell it as is. I have a friend that is in the market for a SRT-4. I'll forward this to him, but you'll have to come down a good amount on price. The other problem I see is this would be considered a used car loan to the new buyer, and for most it's going to be damn near impossible to get financed for a loan on a used car that is more then the original blue book on the car. Either way I'll show my friend, but I know he won't pay 25k

Why sell man?

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
I'll take the tein s-techs off your hands

your best bet is to put it back to stock. sell the parts and then get what you can out of the car. nice mods list btw!

·
Banned
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This was basically a feeler but just seeing if anyone was interested. I don't think i could part from her without less LOL. I love it too much to get rid of it for BLUE BOOK. But thanx guys for hearing me out.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Its a great vehicle, but unfortunately you will just never see that kind of money for it. You should keep it anyway. Regardless of the value, you are 1 of only 200 people that have one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts