Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Forum Moderator
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a new Gibson Les Paul Standard, and I am thinking of selling one of my Strats.

I have a Fender Stratocaster
Mexican Neck: I had jumbo frets, rosewoood fretboard, and Ivory Fretmarkings put in.

Us Standard body 1993
single coil pickups in the rythm and kneck, Hotrails in the bridge pickup.
locking strap and gigbag.

looking to get about 300.00 CAD.

·
Registered
3 Posts
ive been playing guitar for about 4 years now. im in an emo band called life on fire. nobody here probably likes emo but anyways. i have an epiphone les paul 100, an old guyatone jaguar style electric (four pickups each with its own switch haha). a washburn acoustic and a crappy acoustic (first guitar). ive also got 3 amps: fender hotrod deluxe (tube, baby) marshall mg15dx, and a vintage applause solid state with analog chorus :)
ill have a vox valvetronix 120w halfstack by january! yay! :clap:
www.lifeonfire.tk

·
Registered
3 Posts
by the way, your strat sounds pretty sweet altersego. i wouldnt mind seeing a pic. i used to not like fender guitars that much. but the telecaster fmt is kinda callin my name haha.

·
Forum Moderator
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lifeonfire said:
by the way, your strat sounds pretty sweet altersego. i wouldnt mind seeing a pic. i used to not like fender guitars that much. but the telecaster fmt is kinda callin my name haha.
I just took a pic, but I don't know how long they will last due to data transfer limits. My friend will host them on a better server tomorrow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts