Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I have a Hallman pro rx bc and the spring mod. The car pulls a lot harder down low but that is because it goes to 16 psi at half throttle. I took the mbc off and hooked up the factory system until I can find a fix for my ptb problems. I have bought an agp wga and its on its way. I am thinking about just running the wga and let the computer run the boost for now(will this keep from ptb and cels?). Is there anyway I can run both the wga and mbc and not have ptb and cel's popping up? Also what is the recomended way to deal with ptb and how much will stage1 help and how much money are we talking to fix the problem? BTW: stage 0 all stock, 04' SRT-4

P.S. I tried to find ptb by searching but could find nothing to help. Maybe I wasnt holding my tongue right:)

·
Registered
802 Posts
first off with the agp it will make ur part throttle overboost is going to be worse. the only thing u can do is prevent CEL's. all you have to do is unplug the red vac. line from the solenoid to the pressure pipe. this will alleviate the CEL. Search EDTIP mod.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But if all i do is that I havnt fixed any problems, all I have done is stop the cel from coming on. I would like a real fix. Is there one or is it something i will just have to be careful about how I handle the throttle and live with.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Well whats a good fuel managment system that wont kill my bank acount? Or is there another way to keep from running lean. Stage 1 or 2 maybe, but I still dont think it would help keep it from running lean at half throttle.

So your are telling me that everybody that has an agp wga or a mbc or both have ptb problems.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Stage 2 will help. Thats what i just bouight cause i hate having to look at the boost gauge so i dont boost too high. PPQ or the greedy E manage could fix it for you. They both run about 600 bucks. I was in the same boat as you trying to fix that problem. I couldnt decide what to get soi chose stage 2 so i wont have tostart cutting into my ecu wires on a brand new car. But its ur choice. PPQ or the e manage are nice setups tho. Its all about what u want and how far you are going togo. Just remember stage 3 is coming out soon.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info very helpful.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Searched for EDTIP Mod and found a lot of usefull information. Thanks again and sorry for starting a subject that has already been beat to death, just didnt know what to search for but I think I found all I need unless someone just wants to reply about something.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts