Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a fix for water leak from rain on passenger front side.
I park on a flat area and see carpet damp under the glove box.
I know a lot of people have had same problem just havent found the cause.

:crying:

·
Read Only
1,887 Posts
turn the fan to inside air circulation and it should shut the flap that leaks into the car, it leaks when the car is slanted towards the passenger side and water builds up by the windshield and the drain gets clogged

·
Banned
2,163 Posts
gt5oh said:
turn the fan to inside air circulation and it should shut the flap that leaks into the car, it leaks when the car is slanted towards the passenger side and water builds up by the windshield and the drain gets clogged
^^^ :werd: not a perma fix but a great solution to an irritating problem...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
kenskiv said:
gt5oh said:
^^^ :werd: not a perma fix but a great solution to an irritating problem...:thumbsup:

A/C condensation, rain, or coolant from a busted heater core should all drain out the Evap drain tube. If it doesn't, unclogging the drain tube is the correct resolution not to mention a real easy thing to do.

·
Registered
138 Posts
duster360 said:
kenskiv said:
gt5oh said:

A/C condensation, rain, or coolant from a busted heater core should all drain out the Evap drain tube. If it doesn't, unclogging the drain tube is the correct resolution not to mention a real easy thing to do.
where is this thing at so i can see if mine is clogged.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Jaimes at S&P posted something on this a while back. You could try a search or head over to S&P's section and ask.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts