Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
I will try and dyno this week on S1 Injectors + Complete Fuel Kit.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
303 Posts
we should have another 2 kits out this week featuring the gt turbos so dyno numers will follow once those guys hit the rollers.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
importpalace said:
we should have another 2 kits out this week featuring the gt turbos so dyno numers will follow once those guys hit the rollers.

Does your Precision GT3255 kit comes with all the necessary mountings/bolts/gaskets? Are all your turbo kits are ball bearing types? Do you need to modify the firewall for your turbo kits? What's the delivery time 2-3 weeks?

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
303 Posts
bluert said:
Does your Precision GT3255 kit comes with all the necessary mountings/bolts/gaskets? Are all your turbo kits are ball bearing types? Do you need to modify the firewall for your turbo kits? What's the delivery time 2-3 weeks?
the kits come with all the necessary clamps and fittings for install the precision turbos being offer are non ballbearing but still offer the high hp output and reduced spool time of the BB series they are built to represent. Currently the delivery time on the gt3255 is roughly 1-2 weeks we have one gt3255 available right now and more arrive roughly 2 weeks from now.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
I'll be hitting the rollers in a couple of weeks for some tuning on the level 2 gt3255 turbo kit...I want to have my big FMIC in before I finish the tuning...

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
tommorow at 2pm I will have sheets and video hopefully.

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
riven said:
tommorow at 2pm I will have sheets and video hopefully.
Driving video would be great, unless that's what you meant. I'm tired of seeing all these big turbo kit videos and it's just on a dyno.

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
I will have some videos of my 'FRIENDS ;)' car chasing down some fast cars.

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
Bah, leg humpers, all of you! I was having some problems with stage 2 retarding timing. The best we made was 412 to the wheels. The car has plenty of fuel to make well over 450hp, I just need to get this weak wastegate spring changed. Plus I kept blowing off my intercooler pipes under the extreme boost, they owned me bad. I will be back at it again saturday with a better wastegate spring + a map clamp.

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Riven your gonna own when you get the details worked out!!! I can't wait to see this unfolded!!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Bump to the top..
I am curious about the Stg3 Turbo kit you guys offer. Just curious if its capable of 500-550whp on 100 octane and meth injection and around 400-475whp on just 94 pump gas and meth inj...?

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Outkast said:
Bump to the top..
I am curious about the Stg3 Turbo kit you guys offer. Just curious if its capable of 500-550whp on 100 octane and meth injection and around 400-475whp on just 94 pump gas and meth inj...?

Riven is running 450 on pump right now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts