Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2011 Calendar Car, SRT of the Month
17,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

*** I can now do ANY color you like for the cluster HVAC overlay, and HVAC inserts! ***​

Hey guys and gals, I've been asked over and over if I'll provide the cluster color change mod as a service, so now I am :thumbsup: Here's the thread that outlines the process...

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f123/how-red-interior-lighting-real-deal-500007/

I have three clusters in service so far. PM me for an estimated time-frame for delivery if interested. A $5 deposit will net you a spot in line (paypal - [email protected]) :thumbsup:

This service will be provided in one of two ways:

1) You send your cluster in and I will mod it (in about 3 days turnaround time) and ship it back.

2) You send me a deposit (125.00) plus payment, I ship out a pre-modded cluster and then you ship back your OEM parts and I refund your deposit (I prefer this method).​

Pricing

Cluster only: $85 shipped (plus $125 core if not sending in your own to me modded)

HVAC knob inserts: $10 shipped

HVAC overlay (I have red and white in stock): $25 shipped

Defrost switch: $15 shipped (plus $25 core if not sending in your own to me modded)

LED stock radio: $60 shipped (plus $50 core if not sending in your own to me modded)

LED upgrades: $35 (required for certain colors such as White, Violet, and Pink, but can be added to any color for enhanced brightness!)

Package deals are available. Just pm for pricing.

Pink film, White LEDs

Violet film, White LEDs

White LED

Green film, OEM bulbs

Green film, White LEDs

HVAC knobs

These snap right in like the OEM parts :thumbsup:

HVAC overlay

·
17,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't do blue since it's really just a bulb change. Talk to John (-ND4SPD-) for details about buying a kit :thumbsup:

·
Registered
731 Posts
have any other pics of the red? i'd be really interested in sending in my parts since my SRT sleeps in my garage all week now that i have a DD... pm me with some more info on it :thumbsup:

·
17,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not my pic

I don't have a lot of pics of the red. It's pretty hard to take a pic of red lighting :( You can ask anyone that's had it done, it looks really rich and crisp in person.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I don't have a lot of pics of the red. It's pretty hard to take a pic of red lighting :( You can ask anyone that's had it done, it looks really rich and crisp in person.
thats exactly why i was asking... cause in the pics it has a hint of orange to it.. ya know? whats the turnaround if i send you my cluster?

·
17,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's sooooo hard to take a good pic of the red :( Usually it's only a couple of days, but my car is down and I need it to calibrate the clusters. It should be up-and-running early next week. I've got a few clusters here that need calibration for the exchange program as well. I'll pm you when I'm up-and-running again :thumbsup:

·
Registered
731 Posts
It's sooooo hard to take a good pic of the red :( Usually it's only a couple of days, but my car is down and I need it to calibrate the clusters. It should be up-and-running early next week. I've got a few clusters here that need calibration for the exchange program as well. I'll pm you when I'm up-and-running again :thumbsup:
let me know.. thanks..:clap:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts