Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me hear what you think or what we could improve on! Pictures are greatly appericated!

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
inbetween driving.. unless you have cheetah jets that spray away from the car or into the exhaust cause you don't want co2 into your intake.... i would love it but kinda out of my price range right now... i just wanted the fuel chiller with a purge onto the intercooler.. but that will wait..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We have a timer where you set the time that it is on and off. So on 10 seconds, off 20 seconds, on 10 seconds, off 20 seconds, and so on. You can set the time intervals from 1 - 20 seconds. The bulb still is cold after you spray it even for a little bit.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
we now will be running your ic spary kit with 10lbs bottle and bar sparyer size 19/9... we will let you know how it does on my gt35rbb turbo setup.. as you see in sig we are pushing hard.. hope to get alil more hp at low boost level.. we are going for 630hp or so next dyno pull coming soon.. we may hit 650hp with the use of the ic spray.. we will see.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Most of the time before I spray. I'll make sure the car is in motion before I use the C02. If I use the C02 while sitting still most of the time the car wants to cut off on me. If I am at the race track I spray while I am making my way down to the staging lane. One I am at the line and leave I'll spray all the way down the track.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The intercooler sprayer actually uses its own button like on a Nitrous Setup. You can hold down up to 15 sec (thats when it reaches maximum temp, -80F) while your drivin or at idle. DEI also has a timer switch that you can program so it automatically kicks it when your driving or racing (15 sec of cryo2 on, 20 sec at rest).

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
DEI_Sponsorship said:
The intercooler sprayer actually uses its own button like on a Nitrous Setup. You can hold down up to 15 sec (thats when it reaches maximum temp, -80F) while your drivin or at idle. DEI also has a timer switch that you can program so it automatically kicks it when your driving or racing (15 sec of cryo2 on, 20 sec at rest).
I have found though that spraying at idle will cause the car to idle rough. Some of the CO2 get into the intake. Doesn't really bother me but usually I'll only spray when the car is in motion. I need to get a bigger bottle. Right now I am using a small 5lb Wanting to upgrade to a 10 lb.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have the cro2 intercooler sprayer. Tried it at the track with co2 and it really slowed me down. Last time at the track i filled is with nos and ran a 13.1 with it on and no pre spray. When the juice ran out i was hittin 13.4. It works much better with nos. I was also sent the wrong sprayer. I got the tiny one.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
meek61480 said:
I have the cro2 intercooler sprayer. Tried it at the track with co2 and it really slowed me down. Last time at the track i filled is with nos and ran a 13.1 with it on and no pre spray. When the juice ran out i was hittin 13.4. It works much better with nos. I was also sent the wrong sprayer. I got the tiny one.
Did you begin spraying at the line?

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
you will definately be getting a call from me as soon as i get the srt.. what you guys think of a 650+daily driver?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts