Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be over there tonight by SHU, so if anyone know of any meets over there let me know and i'll stop by :thumbsup:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Hay jess sup!?

Time to update your sig Hp/Trq #'s. :shift:

Hay what were your mods to get your old #'s and what was your 6o fts. to pull the 13.0

One more qeustion before I give your thread back :deadcow:

What was the best 1/4 mile and trap speed on "kitt", the car I have now.

Ok sorry for the high jacking :eek:fftopic:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
srt-4Sonny said:
Hay jess sup!?

Time to update your sig Hp/Trq #'s. :shift:

Hay what were your mods to get your old #'s and what was your 6o fts. to pull the 13.0

One more qeustion before I give your thread back :deadcow:

What was the best 1/4 mile and trap speed on "kitt", the car I have now.

Ok sorry for the high jacking :eek:fftopic:
Ya just waiting for the new clutch.......my mods were S1, WG, intake, 3inch Dp, FMIC, FPR with return line, SAFC2, and ported TB. My 60 was 2.0 I think it was 13.5 or 13.4 at 1** something not too sure

·
Registered
7 Posts
the meets in Huntsville are nice.....cops don't mess with us and we pretty much do anything. there are several srt owners around here and lots of other cars that are completely badazz. I met your girl the other day at the carwash....she called you to see if you knew me bc I drove an srt.....cool chick, yall gotta come out when you get up here! We are also considering getting another weekly meet started in huntsville on either thursday or friday so we can all go to one of the many top notch partying facilities in huntsvegas. (jk) Come and check it out!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts