Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone thought about/looked into replacing the stock antenna with a smaller black rubber one? It hit me that it would look great with the yellow :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. It would look good with any color, i think the stock antenna looks weird in the front. It sorta messes with the lines in my opinion

·
Registered
175 Posts
I like the atenna on my civic si. They put it near the left corner of the winshield on the roof. Its manual, so if you need some good reception, you stick your hand out windown and pull it out. I dont think I have ever pulled it out because the reception is always great.

·
Registered
59 Posts
im just gonna shave mine when i finally get my srt-4 :evil: antennas in the front like that are just plane ugly, that has to be one of the few beefs i have woth this car. glad that its such a minor thing tho. couldnt they put it in the back like on the stratus? it looks so much better back there

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
For us noobs, you'll have to fill us in on this "shaving" process with some details. Is a certain brand of shaving cream that is better? What type of razor do you use? Will a Norelco work? :lol:

On a serious note, I understand the final product, but I don't know how to do it. Could you explain how it is done? Thanks for your help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
Grunge
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing