Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there other methods that we should do to get into contact with you guys? Slow about answering pms and emails.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
hydrohopper said:
Is there other methods that we should do to get into contact with you guys? Slow about answering pms and emails.
We don't check this board all the time, that is why we have this post stickied at the top. http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133750 We answer [email protected]'s daily. We have found we get put on spam list from time to time because our URL is spoofed for spam. I have gotten [email protected] myself from [email protected] which is not a real address asking for me to update my account information. Sometimes our spam filters catch incoming ones and we don't see them. YOu can always PM me on the Howell Automotive Forums, I answer those nearly every day. Phone is still the easiest way to get ahold of us during business hours.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gary,
I just send you one to this address - [email protected]

This email address - [email protected] - was sent back to me saying the user was unknown. Just incase here is what I wanted:

"Wondering if you guys had the following parts in stock for a 04 SRT-4. I was looking for a 180 Tstat and the Morso racing radator cap (I would like the same pressure that the stocker is rated at). Thanks."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts