Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a different thread, I was told I was showing my age :) All 38 years of it :) Got me to thinkin, how old are we? The collective we of course. Some of us are old enough to have been around before term pocket rocket was coined. Some are young enough to not know of the first gen of pocket rocket. CRX, GTI, and of course the Dodge contributions. Omni GLH, GLHT , GLHS, and the Shelby Chargers and GLHS's. So how old are you all?

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
Me...

31 here but but I feel 68 waiting so long for this car. Has anyone seen that check card commercial with Charlie sheen in it getting ID'd so much that in the end he's Martin Sheen. Well thats what I feel like. :evil:
Greg

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
I'm the youngest :( , 16, but I turn 17 on wednesday, and best part, I live in Tampa!!! So I'm praying to the car gods that Tampa's launch really is this coming weekend and that I get my car on my birthday or shortly thereafter, would be a nice little present :D

·
Registered
726 Posts
Mentally - sometimes 17, other times 45...
It's nice to have a little reach on both the younger and older sides :)
(actual age 33)

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Hmmmm....I think I know who refered to your age and I apologize.... :lol: I didn't know you were that young !!!

And yes I remember pocket rockets, and muscle cars, and tailfins......Scary ain't it.

I am the old man of the crowd....48

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
25 1/2.

·
Registered
458 Posts
27 in March ALL KID!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm 18 and should be 19 by the time I get the SRT-4. I'm still worried about the insurance prices though...

I sure hope to find away around it.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts