Dodge SRT Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1191 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, once again the old thread had WAYYYY to many posts(decided by Castrol) so now we gotta start a new one. The thursday corona meet is located at the Costco in Corona off of the 91fwy and McKinnley. We usually have 20+ srt's and any other cars are welcome to come aswell as long as your not burning out in the parking lot or revving uplike you own the place. Meet starts at 7pm and end when you wanna leave.:readclose At around 9:30 we leave costco cause the security kicks us out and we meet across McKinnley at the Vons supermarket. There are plenty of places to get food and drinks in the area also. We've had people as far as alaska come to this meet :readclose
Come on down, most of us don't bite. Bring parts if you wanna sell them or money if you wanna buy stuff.

The address is:
COSTCO
480 McKinley St
Corona, CA 92879

And some directions:
take the 91fwy east of the 15fwy, get off on the first exit McKinnley, make a left to go north on McKinnley, first light make a left. Follow it down to the first stop sign and make a right. Costco will come into view. We normally park on the isle where the side window is facing from costco's food section.

See you guys there tonight!:thumbsup:
-Garrett

EDIT:
Link to the old thread:
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333639

·
Registered
66 Posts
I went by, didnt see too many people. But i also dont know anyone over there. I was goin to stop by and say whats up, but i forgot my camera. Always looking to get photos and film, of small events like this, for my up coming DVD. Maybe ill see more people next week.

Robert - Kronik Illness Productions

·
Registered
66 Posts
getnpsi said:
well shit rob, get a bbq going on a sunday next month and we will all wash our cars and stuff
Well im still looking to get an SRT-4. But just say when ill be there, with my camera. I rolled by tonite in a F150 Sporttrac. If i hadnt forgotten my camera, i would have stoped an got some vid and photo, with permission from all the owners of course. Where you want to have a BBQ at? I know some parks in the corona area we could setup a BBQ at. We would just have to keep any drinking on the DL, or we get bitched at by RON the park ranger. I could ask one of my co-works, mite be able to do it at his house or something. Ill have to fix up the grill, it looks alil abused.

·
Registered
66 Posts
jerrychou2000 said:
its goin down on saturday :eveilgrin

Saturday, when an where? i work til 6pm. but it seems like you guys all meet around the 7-8ish. As long as its this saturday and not saturday June 30th, Ill be in Lomita doing a fireworks show, then ill be in san pedro July 1st - 5th for the San Perdo/Cabrillo Beach 4th Of july show.

·
Registered
66 Posts
SNOOPALOOP said:
Stoping being gay and stop and talk to us. Drive by visits don't count.
LOL next week. Ill feel left out tho, cuz i dont have a SRT-4 yet :crying: But ill stop in an say hi anyway. I work at an internet cafe just on the other side of the freeway, on McKinley and Magnolia. If people give you shit over at Costco and Vons, your more then welcome to use my parking lot!

·
Registered
12,712 Posts
Rob42o said:
SNOOPALOOP said:
Stoping being gay and stop and talk to us. Drive by visits don't count.
LOL next week. Ill feel left out tho, cuz i dont have a SRT-4 yet :crying: But ill stop in an say hi anyway. I work at an internet cafe just on the other side of the freeway, on McKinley and Magnolia. If people give you shit over at Costco and Vons, your more then welcome to use my parking lot!

no worries man, just come by anyway. Lots of non srt4 owners cruise by

·
Premium Member
11,619 Posts
Rob42o said:
getnpsi said:
well shit rob, get a bbq going on a sunday next month and we will all wash our cars and stuff
Well im still looking to get an SRT-4. But just say when ill be there, with my camera. I rolled by tonite in a F150 Sporttrac. If i hadnt forgotten my camera, i would have stoped an got some vid and photo, with permission from all the owners of course. Where you want to have a BBQ at? I know some parks in the corona area we could setup a BBQ at. We would just have to keep any drinking on the DL, or we get bitched at by RON the park ranger. I could ask one of my co-works, mite be able to do it at his house or something. Ill have to fix up the grill, it looks alil abused.
If you need any help just hit me up man.

1 - 20 of 1191 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.