Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started off with srt4bangn's (Brent) WGA install.. Once we got done with that did a Leak check....

Moved on and did my sisters front brakes. New Rotors/Pads on a 2001 Ford Ranger Pickup.

Then moved on to Btrturbcharged's (Rich) Stage 1 and WGA install as well as a leak check.

Lastly a fresh new set of plugs for NBSRT04's (Scott) car..

All and all a good day...

Remember folks check you clamps.. they will be loose..

·
Registered
8,890 Posts
Thanks again Dave! Since I'm pretty much in the poor house for now, would it be best to have the dealer change my plugs and wires under warranty until i can get aftermarket wires n plugs?

p.s.- Whats the next mod that I can do that will have as much impact as the WGA?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Install days are going to be grand when 5-6 people all need stage 3 installed. :clap:

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Damn, busy you are! Now i know somebody who knows how to do breaks. :D

As for me. Ive been busy doing this for the past weekends! :) Building a bedroom for my sister. My gf did the drop-ceiling. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Heh. I had the guys from AMD check my clamps on my 1st Oil change. Tight as a drum. I was lucky on that. Now, if only we can find out why the wiring harness is causing my car to stall! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.