Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOt off the press, in the April edition of Automobile the staff compares the Contour SVT,Mini S,Mazda Turbo Protege and the SRT-4. Gee, which one kicked serious ass?? The SRT-4 again won easily. The 0-60 times were 5.7, forget about the quarter (14.2 102mph). Heres the official rundown for tech freaks like me. The FixOrRepairDaily SVT was 7.5,Mazda 7.3 (turbo?), Mini S 7.3. THe quarter 15.8/15.7/15.6 (good SUV times). Even my wife read the article and was impressed (im on my way boys). Its the real deal again. Now if i can only get DODGE to sell me one... :lol:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I subscribe to Automobile, but usually they are on the shelf soon. Great article!!!!!! Buy it for a doubting spouse, :lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was just going to post about this. Surprised no one has scanned the article yet. BTW the SRT-4 is looking like a better car each day. Automobile didn't like the Mazdaspeed though whereas Sport Compact Car seemed to love it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I subscribe to Automobile Magazine too. When I read on the front there was a 4 car comparison with the SRT-4 in it, that was the first article I read. Actually I didn't even read it first, I just flipped to the end to see who won....the SRT-4! Damn I'm more and more excited to get this car everyday! Saw one on the road for the first time today...gave the guy a big thumbs up. He was probably surprised someone gave him a thumbs up while riding in a Lexus IS 300 (my friend's car).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
cutlass4lfe
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing